Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most married men are actually semi-incel

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Their wives are only using them for money and their sex life is probably terrible. How exactly is it better being a beta loser who is being exploited by women than being a free incel?

Lmao not being an incel is overrated as fuck. Even slayers are wary of women now because of the entire #MeeToo bullshit. Soon 90% of men will have a legit reason to just stay away and then nobody will be any better off than us.

But that's not really the topic here though....

My point is that 90% of married men are basically incels by another name. And if anything they are actually worse off than we are for the above reasons.

No, I am dead serious. I legit can't think off any married man that I know that I envy. Don't compare slayers scoring with hot women with being a beta who gets married to some gold digging whore. It's not the same thing whatsoever.

It's called betabuxx.

My waifu will never do that to me.

My point is that 90% of married men are basically incels by another name. And if anything they are actually worse off than we are for the above reasons.

This is true, one of my uncles looks like he rarely gets sex and she seems to despise him. He also gives her all the money and never asks for any of it from her, he's too embarassed to ask money from her but he's asked me before.