Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most Italians Are Sandniggers

Italianswhite

55 people fell for the effortless bait. amazing

Race was always defined by looks that is why the Jews couldn't feet in Europe despite living there for ages.
Basically what I said, but just worded different.
They produced offspring and later their offspring was forced to convert to Christianity the same that happened in Spain.
Not true; all because DNA tests(known to be unreliable & skewed) showed N. Africa/ME doesn't mean it was Arab, since NA then was much more White due to the berber admixture:

Screenshot 2023 10 28 at 12927 PM

55 people fell for the effortless bait. amazing
"bait"

It's a retarded shitskin-low IQ cope; most of which is done by coping Arabs just jealous they couldn't conquer all of the Med., Blacks who have nothing to stand on, or actual Spic mutts seething about Italians living in SA.

Will never understand why ethnics are obsessed with claiming Italians/Romans aren't White lol
It's a retarded shitskin-low IQ cope; most of which is done by coping Arabs just jealous they couldn't conquer all of the Med., Blacks who have nothing to stand on, or actual Spic mutts seething about Italians living in SA.

All europeans are white.

Will never understand why ethnics are obsessed with claiming Italians/Romans aren't White lol
Me neither tbh. Also it's always Italians for some reason, never seen anyone trying to push the idea that Greeks or Spaniards are non-white

I mean I don't disagree but there are curries as light as that. A picture of your arm doesn't show anything. :feelskek:

This is me every time shitalians and meds are called nonwhite

you're talking to a german lmfao
Is he an actual German? or a "German?"

Besides, I was simply stating how it's usually shitskin copers who say stuff such as this; basically every other White European I have spoken online agrees Italians are white more or less.

you say 'x isnt white' because you legitimately believe they arent white?

I say 'x isnt white' because I like infighting and drama :society:

we are not the same

italians are fucking becky all of them are. keep coping

Is he an actual German? or a "German?"

Besides, I was simply stating how it's usually shitskin copers who say stuff such as this; basically every other White European I have spoken online agrees Italians are white more or less.
Ethnically German, but look Med sadly...

Me neither tbh. Also it's always Italians for some reason, never seen anyone trying to push the idea that Greeks or Spaniards are non-white
That happens too, Greeks especially genetically drift towards the levant. However, you and @DarkStarDown fail to acknowledge that this is about looks, not genetics. No one gives a fuck if you're italian or arab if the italian looks like this while the arab looks like this. No one cares about genetic heritage if that genetic profile still makes you look subhuman.

And in terms of looks, THIS is the average phenotype in Italy (Litorid). Looks considerably ethnic.

I said the same shit, yet they think I'm coping.
When you compare Litorid phenotype, you can see it has a lot of physical similarities with phenotypes like Berberid, Proto-Iranid, Iranid, East Med, Pontid, Anatolid, and Armenid, all of which are predominantly present in MENA. There is very obvious phenotypical overlap between South Europeans and MENA in certain areas, regardless of genetic affinity/mixture. And in terms of SMV, no one cares. A blue eyed Lebanese is gonna mog a swarthy Italian even if the Italian objectively has more European DNA

italian men get all the pussy. so i dont understand this thread.

Basically what I said, but just worded different.
You say that race was defined by religion and culture not looks
Not true; all because DNA tests(known to be unreliable & skewed) showed N. Africa/ME doesn't mean it was Arab, since NA then was much more White due to the berber admixture:

View attachment 922470
The reality you have North Italians who look white and south Italians who look Arab because historically North Italy was conquered by Germanic tribes ( the Lombards ) and south Italy that was conquered by Arabs. History makes sense with the modern looks of Italians.

You say that race was defined by religion and culture not looks

The reality you have North Italians who look white and south Italians who look Arab because historically North Italy was conquered by Germanic tribes ( the Lombards ) and south Italy that was conquered by Arabs. History makes sense with the modern looks of Italians.
South Italy was conquered by Berbers; who back then were basically white as proven here:

Screenshot 2023 10 28 at 12927 PM
Screenshot 2023 10 28 at 12747 PM
Screenshot 2023 10 28 at 12809 PM

Italians arent even white bro - post #86742

Jealousy - white italians in sun get tanned - "omg italians arent white and yet are considered so, ergo my shitskin should be considered white too right? Or at least more socially acceptable?? Pls???"

This is some asinine levels of copium.
1. I provided examples from traditional European historians, anthropologist, etc.

View attachment 922416View attachment 922418

This chart also shows Italians cluster heavily with Roman DNA:
View attachment 922422

Avg. Italian Phenotype North & South.

View attachment 922423

Actual image of the Italian National Team:

View attachment 922424

View attachment 922425

Conlusion; Italians cluster heavily genetically with other Europeans, it's just shitskins like to cope hard.
Main qimg cd52dfd196d98391694620861906e0fc pjlq

You understand nothing about genetics and phenotypes,
I have done actual research into history; both Northern & Southern Europeans are EEF & Yamnaya. Southern Europeans have more EEF & Northern have more Yamnaya, but as we can see, the two do cluster together.
yet you insist on talking.
I have more of a reason & point to talk about this than you do; so hold your tongue.
Also, Holy fucking KEK using Quora as a source :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
It provided an actual insight into it; I would trust it more at least than anything on Google or many other msm sites, since I have seen a few good takes there.

italian foids are dramatic

not a single word fuck off GrAYshit

I knew it, @PersonalityPIMP and @Nate Higgers are actually the same person
We are relatives :feelscomfy:
My chad muzzie ancestor fucked his great great grea great great great grandma back when they ruled southern Italy :feelsLSD:

1. I provided examples from traditional European historians, anthropologist, etc.
I never denied the genetics of italians being overwhelmingly european. Please reread my previous posts. I was talking of physical appearance alone
These aren't actual phenotype classifications. As I said, Litorid is the prominent phenotype in Italy and we can see how it has morphological similarities with phenotypes like berberid, iranid, proto-iranid, Eurafricanid, and Anatolid phenotypes

I have done actual research into history; both Northern & Southern Europeans are EEF & Yamnaya. Southern Europeans have more EEF & Northern have more Yamnaya, but as we can see, the two do cluster together.
Again, i was never ever disputing whether italians were genetically european or not, so idk why you are arguing with me when my very first post in this thread made it clear that that was not my position
It provided an actual insight into it; I would trust it more at least than anything on Google or many other msm sites, since I have seen a few good takes there.
Quora is not a source jfl. It's literally a forum where random people answer questions no different than this forum. Regardless, you said Berbers used to be white, this is not true genetically. North Africans have significant Iberomarusian and Natufian ancestory independant of the fact that they were conquered by Arabs. Perhaps you wanted to say they LOOK white (akin to italians) in which case, that was what I was arguing myself.

Last edited:
Nordics were low-IQ barbarians.