Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most ironic thing about this forum...

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
What if i told you there are femoids lurking these forums...
What if i told you some of those femoids are not like the other femoids in their entirety...
What if i told you those femoids are flawed in a vary peculiar and particular way...
What if i told you those femoids get sexually  aroused by verbal and or physically abuse and hate...
What if i told you some of them might have rubbed their vagina while reading some of your posts expressing hate towards femoids...
What if i told you that you helped a bitch get off without even knowing it?

Wishful thinking. Stop coping already.

As if I care what they want or like. They won't touch me with a 100 km pole so, whatevz.

Who gives a shit tbh? For all I care, these femoids won't fuck us so the rest is irelevant. Like hell, femoids get off to baboons mating or even pictures of ugly men(who have no intention of fucking).

They only get get off on verbal abuse by Chad. There needs to be some sexual tension and that is not created by incels.

If they are lurking and silent and don't disturb us, then I don't see what harm there is in them reading and getting off on black pills.

JovanD said:
What if i told you that you helped a bitch get off without even knowing it?
I would only care if that bitch was trap!you.

you want to help a mentally damaged bitch get off at your own expense with no return?

Sparky said:
Too much cope in one thread

The only guy on here they could fantasise about is zyros, they view the rest of us as vermin

The sad thing is even us incels are worshipping him and valuing his always similar rants way more bc of his face.

Femoids used to lurk A LOT in r/incels, you just have to type "incels" in Twitter and Tumblr and go to the more older posts.

Either way i don`t really give a shit, if they are Feminist tumblurinas that enjoy being permanently triggered or Masochists is okay for me, as long as they don`t try to poison this forum with their written presence.

Is that you in your AVI?

Honestly I say nothing masturbating worthy