Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Most Incels in denial have female friends.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Part of the reason I'm still a virgin in my mid 20s is because of shyness around women, along with other mental health issues such as ADD.
It was easy for me to except the black pill because I've never had female friends and women always ignored me(but that was partly my fault for the reason above), and I grew to hate them.

I've had female friends and have no trouble talking to women.
The thing is that I'm too ugly for a relationship

female freinds are horrible op

Talking to foids ain't the problem, it's being seen as a possible dating prospect like any regular human being would be in a sane society.

Part of the reason I'm still a virgin in my mid 20s is because of shyness around women, along with other mental health issues such as ADD.
It was easy for me to except the black pill because I've never had female friends and women always ignored me(but that was partly my fault for the reason above), and I grew to hate them.
Talking to foids ain't the problem, it's being seen as a possible dating prospect like any regular human being would be in a sane society.
At least you all have had a female friend.
I had nothing.

I’m too ugly to even have female friends tbh

Yes I wouldn’t want to have a foid as a friend anyway

I've had female friends. I'm just very cowardly when attractive women are around me.

I haven't talked to a female my age (outside of schoolwork) in nearly a decade.

Female friends are the worst because you can tell they never want to be seen in public with you. There's a reason you aren't in any of her social media pictures bluepilled onlookers...

female freinds are horrible op
as someone with female "friend" can confirm. Not as fun as a male, literally subhuman, doesn't care about anything you say, and literally subhuman scum.

Just denialmaxx theory

100% this. NTcels are the true uggos

I never understood the purpose of being friends with females. I have also always viewed females as somewhat dumb, even before I took the blackpill, which is also a reason that I never made any female friends.

female friends don't exist

Remember if she is your friend then she is not attracted to you

Never had a female friend, even before the blackpill I don't believe women and men are meant to just be friends. The whole thing seems like a long overdue tease, and if you're getting the amazing opportunity to know this foid's getting fucked by many men meanwhile you're left in the dust, know that you did this to yourself. Most if not all females know their "guy friend" orbiter-thing would fuck the daylights out of them given the chance, they just keep orbiters around to entertain themselves.

literally same but i wouldn't call them friends but i hung out and spoke to them in high school a lot... normcucks claim it's bc of our hygiene, personality etc when we have no trouble making friends? makes no sense whatsoever to take bluepill logic

literally same but i wouldn't call them friends but i hung out and spoke to them in high school a lot... normcucks claim it's bc of our hygiene, personality etc when we have no trouble making friends? makes no sense whatsoever to take bluepill logic
Lack of personality :soy: :soy:

Im exactly the same bro

I can't talk to women... Men with female friends MOG ME.