Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most Incels Can Be "Saved" If They Get Empathy,Understanding, and Proper Support

An incel gaslighting other brocels...

The bluepill in this post is so big it can give you a stroke.

treat them as human beings and they wont go ER. something this simple is too much too ask of normies

i can only be saved by a ltb noodle gf who will give me huggiewuggies

Incels can be saved by being treated as human beings, like dating us, not bullying us, not hating us for no reason.
:yes::yes::yes:

the gaslighting in the comments :feelsseriously:
"they refuse help!" :soy:
what exactly can you help me with you dumb retard? All their advice basically is "change your mindset!". Newsflash retard, I had the same mindset as you and I still got bullied and made fun of and became socially isolated. All these dumb redditors assume that these things happened to us because of our mindset but they dont even consider the possibility that our mindset became the way it is because of our negative experiences. That's why I never argue with them, they have never had the same experiences I had and its impossible for them to comprehend and understand them. Its easy for a rich person who had everything given to them, to look upon a poor person and say "you're poor because you're lazy and haven't worked hard enough". He has never been poor so he assumes that the only reason other people are poor is due to laziness, and that no other factors take place.

This.

We can only be saved by women giving us affection, intimacy and sex.

No empathy for your face.

An incel gaslighting other brocels...

The bluepill in this post is so big it can give you a stroke.
The bluepill in this post is so big it can give multiple orgasms to a worn out pussy that was fucked by thousands of Chads if the foid uses the pill as a dildo.

The bluepill in this post is so big it can give multiple orgasms to a worn out pussy that was fucked by thousands of Chads if the foid uses the pill as a dildo.
Brutal bluepilldildopill.

treat them as human beings and they wont go ER. something this simple is too much too ask of normies
This + a chick putting aside her arrogance and actually dating the incel is the cure for our situation and is literally the only “therapy” we need.

Incels can be saved by foids having sex with incels

Mentions everything from alpha to Omega except the actual cure.

hey, starving man, you just need empathy! (and not food)

No empathy for my height, no understanding for my face and no proper support for my aspergers. No physical intimacy for my height, no sex for my face and no salary to fund decent copes for my aspergers.

It's game over if you're non-NT. In my country that "help" means being used as cheap labor to "rehabilitate" and eating poisonous pills which will make everything much worse. Normies don't really want incels and autists to get proper jobs and have easier access to sex and physical intimacy.

the only "therapy" and "help" that i need is called "raw wet pussy"

I can't stand normies things, that's why I don't use reddit.

i fucking don't even want to read these thinkpieces about something they've no understanding about

This + a chick putting aside her arrogance and actually dating the incel is the cure for our situation and is literally the only “therapy” we need.
BiNGO!

Mentions everything from alpha to Omega except the actual cure.

hey, starving man, you just need empathy! (and not food)
Watermelon Crocodile GIF by Storyful

I'll be saved when a low tier becky lets me cum inside her pussy

Pure cope, the problem lies in the gynocentric soyciety that allows hypergamy.