Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "most incels aren't actually ugly, they just don't try"

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Normies always say this about incels and they imply by doing so that ugliness is brutal and try to push instead the narrative we're all fakecels. It's funny when they can't disprove the blackpill, the try to call you fakecel but still acknowledge it exists. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Most self-named incels are fakecels normies. It is a statistical fact.

Ugliness is as true as breathing air and ugly females are the only ones capable of breeding

Trying to improve looks is fucking dumb the blackpill proves it to be right

I hate it when people say "you just don't try to get bitches bro! you look fine!!!!!!". Especially when it comes from a normie.

Most self-named incels are fakecels normies. It is a statistical fact.
What about failed normies that didn't have much control of things like have a shit life

Normies always say this about incels and they imply by doing so that ugliness is brutal and try to push instead the narrative we're all fakecels. It's funny when they can't disprove the blackpill, the try to call you fakecel but still acknowledge it exists. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
A lot of us tried looks maxing / jestermaxxing / TRP / asking out tons of women it’s just we eventually gave up.

Is there some portion of incels that are fat fucks that never tried? Sure, but acting like that represents the norm or most of us is just a convenient strawman for them. They already decided we were the villains.

Truthfully if you’re a manlet with a bad face these days you’re pretty fucked. If you status max and wage max you might eventually get to betabux but many of those guys wind up in sexless marriages where they wife isn’t attracted to them and she cheats and eventually divorce rapes them. Happened to my dad just like that.

Last edited:
Truthfully if you’re a manlet with a bad face these days you’re pretty fucked. If you status max and wage max you might eventually get to betabux but many of those guys wind up in sexless marriages where they wife isn’t attracted to them and she cheats and eventually divorce rapes them. Happened to my dad just like that.

i have rejected soyciety and i think that this culture sucks and i don;t wanna be a part of it

I have a friend who keeps saying that women mostly judge men by their personality and that women don't care about men's look . He keeps saying that just change your personality looks don't matter . Lmao my boils fast when he keep saying this. Btw he is a muscular Chad with nice jawline lmao and while I am an ugly currycel with bloated face. The difference lol. HE told me he got pussy cause of his personality not because of his looks . I almost killed him in my mind when he said that. Fuck this assholes chads saying looks don't matter

This phrase is correct for tallfags

Most women would agree with the construction of a concentration camp for ugly undesirable men.

Why would ugly men even try? (They do. This assumption is brain dead)
I have, cuz I'm retarded. But I don't blame anyone that doesn't.

2020s Women aren't worth the effort.

When normie men think UGLY MAN, they think of a deformed circus freak.

When foids think UGLY MAN, they think of YOU.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back