Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most Incels are Volcels.

W

whatnowlol

Recruit
★★★
Most people here could get at least some 2/10 or 3/10 fat whale, it's just that they are not attracted to that. I'm not an Incel because I can't get any woman but because I know I will never get the one I'm attracted to no matter how much I'm going to improve myself.

Land whales are already taken by the fat fetishists.

fat women don't want us lol they have orbiters

You really think ugly whales would settle with pencil necked autists? I've never seen such a couple IRL.

> Caring about women
> 2018

:kys:

that´s what I was originally thinking before I started approaching women.

However even landwhales/ugly girls don´t want average guys. I´ve been rejected by tons of girls like that.

Landwhales/ugly girls have the exact same standards that stacies have.

True. I am one of the very few truecels on here.

In order to make that statement, you need to properly define what an incel or trucel is.

IMO, a trucel is a kissless virginal man who is not capable of getting a girlfriend that is his looksmatch or even 1 point below.

Yeah, even the most hideous incels can propably fuck a 0/10 landwhale but that's not fair. It doesn't count.

I’ve approached 2/10s and been rejected brutally. JFL @ thinking they’re for the taking.

Lol fucking moronic thread op, all women want chad, they'll settle for some normie or rich incel.

Implying that less attractive women are willing to settle.

Pretty much every girl I've pursued is the "nerdy" and not conventionally attractive type. Doesn't matter though.

problem is those fat whale/ugly women want chad too and chad occasionally fucks them just to get a nut off and cuts them off and then the girl will have an inflated sense of self worth since chad fucked her on a ONS and she will look past us incels and only want Chad. I've seen this first hand

A 3/10 whale can date well above her looks level

H y p e r g a m y

its true i wouldnt date or even fuck below 4/10. that being said they wouldnt fuck me either so it doesnt make me volcel

Then you're not an incel you fakecels love to change the definition to fit your own narrative

landwhales don't count as women.

Femoids are slim or curvy but not hambeasts.

don't generalise incels just because people like you want women that are out of your league

Lol fucking moronic thread op, all women want chad, they'll settle for some normie or rich incel.

Even landwhales idd, also if you are not attracted to the woman in question, how can you be volcel?

Nah, even 2/10 whales can get 6/10+ partners on Tinder