Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most incels are not as smart as they think

I have an above average verbal IQ, but that doesn't count for shit when you're autistic.

Who cares about IQ when you have self awareness that mogs 95% of the population
Call me the dumbest motherfucker on earth but aren't the two correlated?

Don't you need iq to process how the world works faster than others thus developing a better self awareness than your peers with time ?.

Call me the dumbest motherfucker on earth but aren't the two correlated?

Don't you need iq to process how the world works faster than others thus developing a better self awareness than your peers with time ?.
What a high-IQ does is enable you to understand abstract logical contortions, but not necessarily reality as it is.

Low-IQ: that mountain is a mountain
High-IQ: that mountain is where Zeus and the gods live
Giga high-IQ: that mountain is a mountain

Why is this person not banned yet? This is bait.

@WithoutMe @knajjd @mental_out

Have to agree.

There are plenty of people in those professions who are bluepilled, get divorced, etc.

People who are blackpilled don't feel like achieving social accolades because they know there is no reward. The gymcelling is different because that's good for you and your interiority.

What does becoming a doctor do for a man's interiority other than add stress and work and debt for a long while?

We are men who have realized that what this Jewish multicultural gynocenrric society has to offer us is only work and misery. Go to a hospital and look at the incel doctors, there are plenty, and they look miserable.

Oh, so, you want more money? For what? To jestermax for a whore? To be robbed in divorce court?

Or do you want to buy video games and have your mancave? You can do that with a trade in a year rather than all of that SJW college.

Your goals are bullshit. The list of worthwhile pursuits for an incel that return a fulfilling reward for his interiority are very few; being a servant of this system is not one of them.

Have to agree.

There are plenty of people in those professions who are bluepilled, get divorced, etc.

People who are blackpilled don't feel like achieving social accolades because they know there is no reward. The gymcelling is different because that's good for you and your interiority.

What does becoming a doctor do for a man's interiority other than add stress and work and debt for a long while?

We are men who have realized that what this Jewish multicultural gynocenrric society has to offer us is only work and misery. Go to a hospital and look at the incel doctors, there are plenty, and they look miserable.

Oh, so, you want more money? For what? To jestermax for a whore? To be robbed in divorce court?

Or do you want to buy video games and have your mancave? You can do that with a trade in a year rather than all of that SJW college.

Your goals are bullshit. The list of worthwhile pursuits for an incel that return a fulfilling reward for his interiority are very few; being a servant of this system is not one of them.
Maybe I should have worded things differently. It was not my intention to sound defeatist, the main message I was trying to say with this thread, was to say that we as incels should not overestimate our intelligence, that's all.

I didn't really mean to say that we're inferior to normalcucks, even though it sounded like it.

Wether most of us are smarter or dumber than cucked normies, doesn't really matter as long as we have the self-awareness to not play the rigged game, which normalcucks seem to lack A LOT.

Now, if intelligence and self-awareness comes hand-in-hand, that is a whole other debate. Because the truth is that no one really knows if intelligence, wisdom and self-awareness are heavily intertwined or not.

True. Wisdom != IQ