Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most incels are not as smart as they think

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Banned
-
The only reason why most incels are so extremely self-aware about themselves and their environment is because they were forced to from an early age.

Getting enlightened about the blackpill doesn't make you smart like Tesla. If anything, most incels are actually DUMB for not realizing the blackpill truths sooner than they did.

Sure, there are some actually smart incels here who work as doctors, engineers, lawyers, etc. But they are very few.

So, in conclusion: Just because you're blackpilled doesn't necessarily mean you're very high-IQ.

im low iq and i admit it

DUMB for not realizing the blackpill truths sooner than they did.
I feel like this all the time. I only got it right at 19 when lookism regurgitated it for me to swallow the vomit like a baby penguin. Before I was totally clueless, I even knew I was never gonna fit in but I didn't figure out why.

As much as I don't like to agree as I am one of the lower IQ incels, it is true. There is nothing impressive about being spoon-fed ideas and agreeing with them.

In fact, it might have taken me even longer to get blackpilled without the internet and this forum. Small, is the amount of people that understood by themselves the twisted inner-workings of this shit world.

Most incels are low iq. Watch this:

im low iq and i admit it
Im a brainlet and openly admit it. Not that it's necessary if you spend 10 minutes with me you'd ask what its like to live with a brain injury

are actually DUMB for not realizing the blackpill truths sooner than they did
I disagree. Society shoves the bluepill down our throats. To accept the Blackpill is to break the spell that's been cast since childhood. And denial is still strong among conventionally intelligent men who choose to remain bluepilled. Hell, I know a classmate who's pretty smart, a chang-lite, and is still bluepilled. He genuinely thinks women are attracted to personality

The only reason why most incels are so extremely self-aware about themselves and their environment is because they were forced to from an early age.

Getting enlightened about the blackpill doesn't make you smart like Tesla. If anything, most incels are actually DUMB for not realizing the blackpill truths sooner than they did.

Sure, there are some actually smart incels here who work as doctors, engineers, lawyers, etc. But they are very few.

So, in conclusion: Just because you're blackpilled doesn't necessarily mean you're very high-IQ.
i am low iq cuz i have nomoney

I wasnt great at school but I definitely think I'm far smarter than most

slightly disagree.

We were all aware of the blackpill, so do most normies; we simply dont have the privilege to ignore it like everyone does.

Everyone knows look matters the most IRL but since theyre avegare and it doesnt really hinders their day to day life, its a suffering they can gladly ignore/overlook.
We simply can't.

Incels were simply forced to acknowledge without lying to themselves the source of their suffering; hence the blackpill..

Maybe, but I'm one of the smartest men on earth

Im a brainlet and openly admit it. Not that it's necessary if you spend 10 minutes with me you'd ask what its like to live with a brain injury
i just dont pretend to be smart or something while im not
jfl at people who do it, may be it will work for a while but with time everyone will show their real self

I never though of myself as smart tbh.

Why is this person not banned yet? This is bait.

@WithoutMe @knajjd @mental_out

I can't write coherent texts even if what I'm thinking make a lot of sense. I just don't know how to put into words. This is why I wouldn't debate with IncelTears or any other anti incel reddit subs, because I get brutally IQmogged

I disagree. Society shoves the bluepill down our throats. To accept the Blackpill is to break the spell that's been cast since childhood. And denial is still strong among conventionally intelligent men who choose to remain bluepilled. Hell, I know a classmate who's pretty smart, a chang-lite, and is still bluepilled. He genuinely thinks women are attracted to personality
Yes, you are correct. There are a ton of high-IQ men who are somehow still bluepilled, but I doubt that they are actually bluepilled, they know of the blackpill deep inside, but they deny it and try their hardest to never think about it. And some of them know, but they just don't care. This is basically how you explain the existence of most betabux cucks.

I've never been bluepilled tbh, rather spent most of my teen years trying not to think about blackpill truths as much as possible. Never been an intellectual pursuit to break any ground in, more so an emotional one. I think it is this way for most, so IQ does not really apply. It is painful truth that hides in plain sight. Simple as that.

Don't be so sure that people working those jobs are that smart and not just good looking, connected, and or socially savvy. I work in a STEM field and I'm able to do it because I'm very specialized. My company can not get rid of me, and if they did I could have a job at a competitor the same day. But, most people in my greater field (computer stuff - think programmer, though I'm not mainly a programmer) are total dumbasses who get into a big corporation or trendy startup and coast. I think doctors and lawyers are largely the same. Sure, there's a certain percentage of spergs and curry/ricecels laboring away making progress, but they're the 20% who do 80% of the work, and the other 80% who do 20% of the work are just privileged normies who don't need to produce anything to get by.

I'm pretty sure my IQ has slightly dropped over time due to depression

Tbh I'm pretty low IQ.

Who cares about IQ when you have self awareness that mogs 95% of the population

I thought this was already widely known.

Smart, good looking people breed smart, good looking kids (unless you're a rice or possibly curry spawn).

Low iq, ugly people breed kids who are destined to suffer the same fate as them most of the time.

IQ is overrated.

Very good argument. What's the point in having high IQ when you're completely unaware of getting cucked by your wife while you're at work slaving away in a high-IQ field, only to then end up divorced and losing half your stuff.

You're right. It's better to be self-aware. That way you're wise enough to know that the game is rigged, and that there's no reason for us to play it. While being high-IQ without awareness only destroys you in the end by foids who wish to use your success for resources.

I'm low iq and stupid as hell.

Smart, good looking people breed smart, good looking kids
And smart, ugly looking people breed smart, ugly looking kids.

Most incels are low iq. Watch this:
The generalizations in this video based on debunked cherry-picked studies aren't very convincing.

A huge meta-study found a large publication bias in the literature on the correlation between facial attractiveness and IQ and only found a very weak correlation of r = 0.07. In other words, there are almost as many ugly smart people as there are attractive smart people.

The halo effect of attractiveness on perceived intelligence is enormous (r = 0.81).

None of the studies reporting a significant correlation between facial attractiveness and intelligence could be replicated by follow up investigations.

Last edited:
Why is this person not banned yet? This is bait.
Nah plenty of soy dudes had similar experiences but lack any self awareness what so ever. It requires at least some amount of intelligence to realise the blackpill.

OP, you are a gigacuck. Cannot describe how bluepilled you are for making such posts. Back to your group of soys and faggot friends with you

Agreed tbh. Also, just because you're blackpilled doesn't make you alpha or tough irl.

I’m retarded

Wish I had superior ricecel IQ like @pp183 tbh

inceldom just gives us plenty of time to observe/ reflect from an outside perspective. doesnt make us any more intelligent just gives us an extra perspective.

based and same, I'm not the person that thinks I'm smarter than everyone, that everyone around me is stupid
its better to get surprised that u r smarter than u actually think that get disappointed that u r dumber

its better to get surprised that u r smarter than u actually think that get disappointed that u r dumber
yes or as I like to say, better to be humble, than be humbled

I think they are both. They are ether very high or very low iq. Both extremes are shit. Chad is usually around 115-120 incels are like 130+ or 85-. But i think the high iq cells are larping chadlites.

The blackpill has nothing to do with intelligence. It's a forced realization/awakening. Most men are cucks and never recover because they have a glimmer of hope. Jeff Bezos and cuckerberg are betabuxxers. Warren Buffet one the richest men ever is pretty fucking autistic and didn't realize his leftist wife was using him.

And smart, ugly looking people breed smart, ugly looking kids.

The generalizations in this video based on debunked cherry-picked studies aren't very convincing.

A huge meta-study found a large publication bias in the literature on the correlation between facial attractiveness and IQ and only found a very weak correlation of r = 0.07. In other words, there are almost as many ugly smart people as there are attractive smart people.

The halo effect of attractiveness on perceived intelligence is enormous (r = 0.81).

None of the studies reporting a significant correlation between facial attractiveness and intelligence could be replicated by follow up investigations.
Hm, Interesting. Tbh that study doesn't feel right. From experience I can tell most of us subhumans are retarded, while most of handsome people have sharp brain. You have any more links to studies with similar results?

Hm, Interesting. Tbh that study doesn't feel right. From experience I can tell most of us subhumans are retarded, while most of handsome people have sharp brain. You have any more links to studies with similar results?

not really. the highest IQ groups are people who are excellent at math, science, etc.

what do they usually look like?

I think it's mostly halo effect that handsome and pretty people come off as sharp

being charismatic is not the same thing as being intelligent

not really. the highest IQ groups are people who are excellent at math, science, etc.
I doubt that's the definition of IQ. I'm good at both math and science, and I think that it is not a valid subject of IQ mesurment.

Im very low iq. Being depressed and isolated permanently lowers brain function and this has been going on for years now.

I'm a libertarian free thinker blackpill philosopher self-made man, so yes, i'm smarter the your average icenl