Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most incel vs most normie videogame genres

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Incel videogames in my opinion are:
-Strategy games: Too complicated and slow
-Vehicle simulation games: May seem boring
-Dating simulators: Self explanatory kek

Normie videogames:
-Sports simulators: If you're too bad at sports to become a pro you can always play as your Chad athletes (and give your money to EA and 2K)
-First person shooters: Just the mainstream ones like COD or Battlefield

I like racing games and metroidvania type games I can't get into mmos anymore

Mobas are incel central.

Mobas are incel central.
Umm I dunno there are many normies that play League of legends. I guess that in less popular mobas like Dota 2 or Smite it's true.

Umm I dunno there are many normies that play League of legends. I guess that in less popular mobas like Dota 2 or Smite it's true.
No, dude i played league only from 2014 to 2019 then hooked up on it for a couple months during 2020. Trust me. The servers are filled with the most non NT mentally and physically deformed players ngl.

visual novels, especially the hentai ones, are incel central

Yeah I play rpgs. Rpg = trucel

Fifa is Chad central :feelsrope:

truecel trait is playing the long dark and nothing else

Not exactly since I enjoy shooting video games.

Bs bruh, the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and METRO series and Minecraft are the most incel games. Ever. :panties::panties::panties::panties:

World Of Warcraft is the ultimate incel game.

Honestly, I can't think in one thing more normie than sports games

Strategy games: Too complicated and slow
All of these are shit imo bro
Normie videogames:
-Sports simulators: If you're too bad at sports to become a pro you can always play as your Chad athletes (and give your money to EA and 2K)
I hate sport games but love cod
Honestly, I can't think in one thing more normie than sports games
Watching sports

Advanced simulators or strategy games of any kind, really. Immersive sims fit the bill too.

Totally agree on sports-games and that rest of the brand-oriented chad-fantasy, but what about the roguelites?
I'm knee-deep in Dead Cells currently, and have a penchant for that kind of games (Dark Souls, Binding of Isaac and so on)

Old school dungeon crawlers/RPGs are incel as fuck, too. Imagine locking a normie in a room with only a C64 and a copy of Ultima III. They would go fucking insane.

Incel videogames in my opinion are:
-Strategy games: Too complicated and slow

Normie videogames:
Fight gamers and MMORPG are also Very incel
Mobas are incel central.
Tbh

Fight gamers and MMORPG are also Very incel

Tbh
Elliot Rodger MMOmaxxed back when he was a youngcel, in his manifesto he explains how he played WoW for hours every day and his friends joked about him being always online. He quitted when the game became normified and someone called him "virgin" in the chat kek.

I did that
Same with TF2, I wasn't called virgin but people shitted on me for being a noob so I quitted after 1 week. Game is too hard for noobs because most of the players have been mastering the game for years so the skills gap is too large. And that was in 2013 so in 2022 I imagine it's even worse.

DOOM is the only fps I like

Normie videogames:

There are tons of incels in FPS games, I would actually put it at about a 50/50 split with 50% bluepilled/redpilled incels and 50% normies. Keep in mind that normies don't play video games as much as incels do.

Sports games are definitely the most normie genre by far.