Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most incel mass shooter

Krispinwah

Krispinwah

Officer
★★
Who is it, in my opinion it’s David Ali Sonboly

-ethnicel
-spent all his time playing games 
-no friends
-hacked a roasties facebook and lured pathetic beta orbiters to “come meet her” to get shot
-he was bullied hard, one of his classmates told a story of him getting tied up and pissed on in a sport lesson, bullied so hard he had to drop out

Attachments

• 0A80CDF1-79B2-46D8-92DE-4D53E14271B7.jpeg
    0A80CDF1-79B2-46D8-92DE-4D53E14271B7.jpeg
    52.9 KB · Views: 283
I think Cho was the most feral of school shooters. He has the high score as well if I remember correctly.

-hacked a roasties facebook and lured pathetic beta orbiters to “come meet her” to get shot

holy shit lmao, that's hardcore.

fagotonabike said:
I think Cho was the most feral of school shooters. He has the high score as well if I remember correctly.
Except for Andrew Kehoe he does have the high score.

A girl literally rang the police because he came to her dorm room and said hi, lol, incel for sure.

Edit: I mean high score in schools.

nah i give the award of most incel mass shooter to randy stair https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Jw_8dwqu--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/yc8o3qgyi1kg4fibix6v.jpg

fagotonabike said:

Not after the Las Vegas Shooting that's the highest body count

Krispinwah said:
Except for Andrew Kehoe he does have the high score.

A girl literally rang the police because he came to her dorm room and said hi, lol, incel for sure.

nope he does not have the highest score Stephen Paddock does

Funny how none of these guys spawned from an incel forum, yet cucktears thinks that people on here are going to murder people. Any incel who is going to murder was going to do it from the begginning

Honestly, I'd say Adam Lanza.

He's the ugliest mass shooter I know of and he was the most screwed up mentally to boot. Maybe tied with Cho when it comes to the latter.

fagotonabike said:

A lot of people mock Asians and think they're pathetic and weak. I bet our fathers, grandfathers and great grandfathers who fought those fuckers in WW2, Korea and Vietnam didn't have the same kind of contempt for them. They're cunning, resilient and all round just lethal. Nothing surprised me about Cho's score.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Honestly, I'd say Adam Lanza.
He's the ugliest mass shooter I know of and he was the most screwed up mentally to boot. Maybe tied with Cho when it comes to the latter.
I always used to say him, but from the new FBI documents released on him which revealed that he had a internet girlfriend he went a few steps down.

commander_zoidberg said:
fagotonabike said:
A lot of people mock Asians and think they're pathetic and weak. I bet our fathers, grandfathers and great grandfathers who fought those fuckers in WW2, Korea and Vietnam didn't have the same kind of contempt for them. They're cunning, resilient and all round just lethal. Nothing surprised me about Cho's score.

Yeah he was mocked for being Asian.

“Chris Davids, a Virginia Tech student who graduated with Cho from Westfield High School in Chantilly, Va., in 2003, recalled that Cho almost never opened his mouth and would ignore attempts to strike up a conversation.
Once, in an English class, the teacher had the students read aloud and, when it was Cho’s turn, he just looked down in silence, Davids recalled in an interview with The Associated Press.
Finally, after the teacher threatened to give him a failing grade for participation, Cho started to read in a strange, deep voice that sounded “like he had something in his mouth,” Davids said.
“As soon as he started reading, the whole class started laughing and pointing and saying, ‘Go back to China,’” Davids said.“

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Not after the Las Vegas Shooting that's the highest body count

I think Anders Brevik trumps all the Amerifag shooters.

I think he killed 87.
Paddock killed 59?
Omar Mateen slaughtered 49.

If we're just classing incel school shootings then Cho's 32 has a lead on Adam Lanza's 27.

commander_zoidberg said:
I think Anders Brevik trumps all the Amerifag shooters.

I think he killed 87.
Paddock killed 59?
Omar Mateen slaughtered 49.

If we're just classing incel school shootings then Cho's 32 has a lead on Adam Lanza's 27.

Damn, Merica can't even get the high score in mass shootings

Stephen Paddock
Stephen Paddock was a CIA plant though, so you probably shouldn't count him

The Virginia Tech dude. Ricecel who was borderline retard and had a speech problem.

eurocel said:
Next level catfishing

I admire St. Cho, he is often overlooked. He wrote great literary works like Richard McBeef.

eurocel said:
Next level catfishing
Ryo Hazuki said:
Adam Lanza.
https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/7do4e5/20m_am_i_ugly_tbh_tbh/

fagotonabike said:

A plant for what???

Damn, Merica can't even get the high score in mass shootings

Basketball, Mass shootings, Apple pie. Even GM's are made in China now. You guys are getting raped.

fagotonabike said:
A plant for what???

I don't believe he was CIA. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out he wasn't some front for Mexican drug cartel money laundering. Possibly might have been turned by the FBI and the cartels compromised their operation and use all these weapons to commit a mass shooting. Then melted away in the crowd. The cartel gunman did the shooting and then left Paddocks body after they capped him. The FBI knows this and are trying to cover it up because its an even worse fuck up than Fast & Furious.