Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR most impressive plane crash

Savage

Savage

jbw or jkys
★★★
i watch analyses of plane crashes when i ldar and i think this is the most impressive one tbh because the pliots were pretty much fucked from the start.

the airliner jewed out on proper maintenance procedures so the truecel engies forgot to lubricate the jackscrew for this particular flight (which allows for flight control in horizontal/vertical stabilizers, the rudder and other shit). At some point in the flight, over the ocean, the vertical stabilizer gets jammed which forced the plane to dive from a 70 degree nose-down position down to -9 degrees; the thing was flying towards the ocean invertedly :feelskek:

the captain went full permavirgin trickshotter mode and tried to recover it whilst flying upside down but succumbed to the piece of aluminium shit stalling and involuntarily went ER in the ocean

nigger thought it was a video game and tried to do a barrel roll in a jumbo jet :feelskek:

I am going to commit a germanwings Flight 9525 (in microsoft flight simulator)