Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most humiliating interaction you've had with a foid?

observeroflife

observeroflife

Recruit
★★★★★
I was speaking to a foid along with a guy I know who isnt really my friend, but who's nice enough to me. Foid was joking about being in quarantine, other guy asked who she'd rather be in quarantine with, obviously she said him. Thats fine, but then she said something along the lines of "I'd need to be with him, I have needs, not that you'd know anything about that"

so this woman I've never done anything wrong to decided to make me look and feel like a fucking pathetic eunuch

fucking hate life

Should sock her in the jaw.

I was speaking to a foid along with a guy I know who isnt really my friend, but who's nice enough to me. Foid was joking about being in quarantine, other guy asked who she'd rather be in quarantine with, obviously she said him. Thats fine, but then she said something along the lines of "I'd need to be with him, I have needs, not that you'd know anything about that"

Every interaction I've had with a foid has been humiliating because I'm fucking retarded

A troll, was perma banned recently. :feelscomfy:

No, they weren't, you're just finding excuses to hate on a new user. :feelscomfy:
you're one of the few people who doesn't randomly seem to hate me here, a true ally
this forum is like real life except im being rejected by incels instead of regular people

@Aedracel
Honestly, a big issue I have with this site is the hate on greycels. How incels can despise other incels, I have no clue
Every interaction I've had with a foid has been humiliating because I'm fucking retarded

@Aedracel
Honestly, a big issue I have with this site is the hate on greycels. How incels can despise other incels, I have no clue
honestly been wondering what i did wrong for half the people here to hate me, i dont know if im just socially retarded to the max, but i just did not get what i was doing to get a bunch of hate

you're one of the few people who doesn't randomly seem to hate me here, a true ally
this forum is like real life except im being rejected by incels instead of regular people
Oh yeah, I know that feeling, don't worry though, people will stop treating you badly when you post enough, people hate greycels in general tbh because they usually turn out to be trolls or larpers.
@Aedracel
It sometimes causes unfair treatment of new users which is sad tbh, though generally greycels don't get hate if they post good stuff, @Clarity1 is an example.

Oh yeah, I know that feeling, don't worry though, people will stop treating you badly when you post enough, people hate greycels in general tbh because they usually turn out to be trolls or larpers.

It sometimes causes unfair treatment of new users which is sad tbh, though generally greycels don't get hate if they post good stuff, @Clarity1 is an example.
I appreciate it man, thanks, hopefully as the weeks go by all the people who hate me so far forget that they do or something

Foids will either demonize ugly male sexuality or deny its existence outright. I remember in high school this foid was genuinely shocked that I wasn't asexual and that I actually had a sex drive. I wasn't that young either so it wasn't an age thing. If you are ugly to them they will either think you are an evil sex-crazy rapist or a sexless eunuch monk.

Foids will either demonize ugly male sexuality or deny its existence outright. I remember in high school this foid was genuinely shocked that I wasn't asexual and that I actually had a sex drive. I wasn't that young either so it wasn't an age thing. If you are ugly to them they will either think you are an evil sex-crazy rapist or a sexless eunuch monk.
it fucking sucks, i notice i'm ALWAYS being desexualised whenever interacting with foids

honestly been wondering what i did wrong for half the people here to hate me, i dont know if im just socially retarded to the max, but i just did not get what i was doing to get a bunch of hate
Too many graycels end up being trolls or infiltrators. Just go to blue and it will stop. Right now you are the freshman of incels.co.

Too many graycels end up being trolls or infiltrators. Just go to blue and it will stop. Right now you are the freshman of incels.co.
brb, gonna do a chris, run away, and tribemaxx

brb, gonna do a chris, run away, and tribemaxx
Download 3

might get banned for bragging and im unsure if the interaction was humiliating or I just humiliated myself but here goes:

when i was 25-ish i would do a lot of overtime. i'd wait until everybody was out of the office and go to the girls cubicles and sniff their items. some girls would bring in laundry and leave it overnight. i'd sniff that. i'd sniff the seats. some girls would leave sweaters overnight. i'd sniff those. sometimes i'd try them on for warmth. kinda made me feel like that girl was sharing warmth with me or giving me a hug. some girls would leave a bit of a drink. i'd quickly take a sip before throwing it out as sort of an indirect kiss.

so one day i'm all by myself and one of the youngest/hottest/cutest(legit 8/9) girls in the office went to go use the bathroom about 5min before work let out. i saw her carry her purse to the bathroom which only meant one thing: she was going to switch tampons. she tells me to have a good evening and don't work too late and then locks the door behind her. i'm the only employee left. i wait 2-3 minutes before i quickly walk to the women's bathroom and enter. what i was looking for was right in view. the janitors must have just taken out the trash which was perfect for me. the only thing in the trashcan was a piece of tissue and a used tampon. i picked it up and brought it to my nose to take a big whiff. lovely. fascinating. so this is what Stacy pussy smells like? I was in awe. Just as I was about to unbuckle my pants the door begins to open and I shout, "S-S-SSOMEBODY'S IN HERE!" A voice calls back, "Pumkin?" It is another coworker. My heart sank. I grew pale immediately. I quickly washed my hands then went out to my doom. This coworker was another one of the young girls and I didn't realize she was still at work. She asked what I was doing in the women's bathroom and gave me a, "WTF?" kind of look. I proceeded to lie and told her that I was so busy with work I didn't realize I needed to use the bathroom so bad and almost had an accident so I quickly ran to the nearest bathroom which just happened to be the women's bathroom. If I didn't enter this bathroom I would have soiled myself I said to her. She clearly didn't believe me but said, "Oh--ohkay then? Well I need to use the bathroom then I'll be on my way." I said okay and scooched aside. She lowered her head as she passed me and entered the bathroom. I stood there for a few seconds to listen to her piss before I went back into the office. When I got to my desk I looked down and realized I was popping a huge fucking tent in my slacks. There was no way she didn't notice it. At that point I didn't even give a fuck. I took it out and came all over my trashcan then did my overtime as usual.
(This is my one and only time I got to smell what Stacy pussy smells like)

might get banned for bragging and im unsure if the interaction was humiliating or I just humiliated myself but here goes:

when i was 25-ish i would do a lot of overtime. i'd wait until everybody was out of the office and go to the girls cubicles and sniff their items. some girls would bring in laundry and leave it overnight. i'd sniff that. i'd sniff the seats. some girls would leave sweaters overnight. i'd sniff those. sometimes i'd try them on for warmth. kinda made me feel like that girl was sharing warmth with me or giving me a hug. some girls would leave a bit of a drink. i'd quickly take a sip before throwing it out as sort of an indirect kiss.

so one day i'm all by myself and one of the youngest/hottest/cutest(legit 8/9) girls in the office went to go use the bathroom about 5min before work let out. i saw her carry her purse to the bathroom which only meant one thing: she was going to switch tampons. she tells me to have a good evening and don't work too late and then locks the door behind her. i'm the only employee left. i wait 2-3 minutes before i quickly walk to the women's bathroom and enter. what i was looking for was right in view. the janitors must have just taken out the trash which was perfect for me. the only thing in the trashcan was a piece of tissue and a used tampon. i picked it up and brought it to my nose to take a big whiff. lovely. fascinating. so this is what Stacy pussy smells like? I was in awe. Just as I was about to unbuckle my pants the door begins to open and I shout, "S-S-SSOMEBODY'S IN HERE!" A voice calls back, "Pumkin?" It is another coworker. My heart sank. I grew pale immediately. I quickly washed my hands then went out to my doom. This coworker was another one of the young girls and I didn't realize she was still at work. She asked what I was doing in the women's bathroom and gave me a, "WTF?" kind of look. I proceeded to lie and told her that I was so busy with work I didn't realize I needed to use the bathroom so bad and almost had an accident so I quickly ran to the nearest bathroom which just happened to be the women's bathroom. If I didn't enter this bathroom I would have soiled myself I said to her. She clearly didn't believe me but said, "Oh--ohkay then? Well I need to use the bathroom then I'll be on my way." I said okay and scooched aside. She lowered her head as she passed me and entered the bathroom. I stood there for a few seconds to listen to her piss before I went back into the office. When I got to my desk I looked down and realized I was popping a huge fucking tent in my slacks. There was no way she didn't notice it. At that point I didn't even give a fuck. I took it out and came all over my trashcan then did my overtime as usual.
:dafuckfeels:Prey to god there was no cameras. Also out of curiosity, where you participating in no nut november when this happened?

Made me think of that gif where a ricecel was sniffing a roastie ass behind her back :feelskek:

Last edited:
out of curiosity, where you participating in no nut november when this happened?
Not No-Nut specifically but I remember being really into edgeing at that time. I would not masturbate for days/weeks at a time so when I finally did masturbate I would shoot this ungodly big load and the feeling would be immense.

This is probably bro-science but I swear some of my senses were heightened during that period. I could smell females in more detail. Physical contact (handshaking or when a female would put her hand on my shoulder to pass me while I was near the copier in our tiny office) felt way more intense and I reacted to a greater degree. I think that day I could just smell everything which gave me one of the hardest erections I've ever had in my life so I needed to quell the beast right then and there.

lmao thank god I didn't end up as a foid worshiper like you
Good read though I enjoyed it

Not No-Nut specifically but I remember being really into edgeing at that time. I would not masturbate for days/weeks at a time so when I finally did masturbate I would shoot this ungodly big load and the feeling would be immense.

This is probably bro-science but I swear some of my senses were heightened during that period. I could smell females in more detail. Physical contact (handshaking or when a female would put her hand on my shoulder to pass me while I was near the copier in our tiny office) felt way more intense and I reacted to a greater degree. I think that day I could just smell everything which gave me one of the hardest erections I've ever had in my life so I needed to quell the beast right then and there.
5ov3fm37kny31.jpg

I cold approached a foid back when i was in community college. I thought things were going well until out of nowhere she said “stop following me” and stormed off. We werent even walking jfl. The following day, i overheard her talking about me in class before the teacher arrived. I could only hear whispers from the foid i talked to, but then i heard the foid she was speaking with exclaim “hes a weirdo” and then i knew they had been talking about me. This whole ordeal made me feel like shit and it still bugs me from time to time. I try to not think about it

Not a larper, but don't want to get banned for post maxing.