Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most hollywood actors are manlets

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
tumblr_mmx9496S661qihh0eo1_1280.jpg

I thought Statham was 6ft

But they have MONEY and most of them an okay face. In Hollywood there's enough gold diggers and fame whores to go around.

BETTER FACIAL PROPORTIONS CAUSE LESS HGH

if u are 5'10 then you made it

most people in public cant tell the dif between 5'10 and 6; especially when you wear shoes

Do you have any studies to support that ? Most male models are 6'1+ with the best faces.

idk its just a theory there is ncbi thing on it, usually taller people have longer midfaces, which is kind of true for male models (no cope), except they have high fwhr which balances it out

robiin williams is now -6ft

If you’re a tallcel, you get cast as either a superhero or a supporting character.

emilio estevez is 5"7, not 5"4, or else i would've noticed that in breakfast club and all other movies i watched that had him in it.

also who cares? they are more successful in every single way, no one gives a fuck about their height.

emilio estevez is 5"7, not 5"4, or else i would've noticed that in breakfast club and all other movies i watched that had him in it.

also who cares? they are more successful in every single way, no one gives a fuck about their height.

JFL at the manlet cope by OP, there are plenty of actors that are tall af.

oh shit

as a shorter man you have to be exceptional, you have to demonstrate your worth as opposed to taller dudes who just need to demonstrate their tallness

lol that's a manlet cope, height doesn't really matter unless you're extremely tall in the area that you're in

as long as you're not an extreme manlet, as in sub-5"6 no one cares, the average height of a woman is 5"5.

7/10 guy with 5"7-5"8 height will slay more in a week than the 6"2 4/10 will in 5 months

although yeah, height theory is legit if you're on the extreme end, past about 6"4

Notice how they chose all the ugly faces, theres no Zac Effron type actors on that chartz

idk its just a theory there is ncbi thing on it, usually taller people have longer midfaces, which is kind of true for male models (no cope), except they have high fwhr which balances it out
I'm a manlet but i have a very long midface. But maybe this is true.