Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most here are Incel for completly different reasons than their looks

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
You know, most guys out there have a gf whos somewhat theyre looksmatch because theyre NT.
They have a big social circle and some of them even cheat on their gf with the local creampie slut, because theyre normal.
Inceldom just happens to be very rare and a lot of the people here are diagnosed with Autism or other crap, a big part of this userbase is also undiagnosed.
Sure autistic chad just happens to have sex because he has the right mm of bones everywhere, but the thing youre missing is that if you would simply be NT it wouldnt matter and normies dont care because theyre pleased. All this mm of wristbone is highly autistic, normal people dont think like that. People who are NT dont think like that.

Just be NT theory

Based post. You’ll get a lot of low iq cels seething at you but you’re 100% right.

All this mm of wristbone is highly autistic, normal people dont think like that. People who are NT dont think like that.
People in general don't think their mating choices. The choices are made by subconscious processes, and the only conscious thinking happens afterwards when your brain comes up with a narrative that best suits your ego.

Real reasons why chemical attraction in the brain was born: Chad bone structure and Chad voice and Chad facial symmetry effecting neurotransmitters
Inner narrative: he was funny and had good personality tee-hee

Last edited:
I got diagnosed when i was like 8 or 9 yrs old

Can autistic incel become a NT?

yep i doubt the presence of actual truecels here

People in general don't think their mating choices. The choices are made by subconscious processes, and the only conscious thinking happens afterwards when your brain comes up with a narrative that best suits your ego.

Real reasons why chemical attraction in the brain was born: Chad bone structure and Chad voice and Chad facial symmetry effecting neuro transmitters
Inner narrative: he was funny and personal tee-hee

How many of those supposedly non-NT incels are merely shy and cowardly rather than autistic or whatever?

Most here are incels because of their sperginess or autism. I'm here for both that and looks

If i had a bigger dick and low inhib i would fuck local sluts in my youth.

yep i doubt the presence of actual truecels here
Once you cross a certain age and are khhv, you are a truecel no matter your physical characteristics barring of course being locked inside a prison cell or sth. I say 30 is the rubikon of truecelness.

Girls will sleep with your looks not your NT
Your looks cause the attraction not NT
[UWSL]Incels here are shy and autistic because of their looks! they were bullied and humiliated because of their looks so that made them mentalcels![/UWSL]
The Chad just exists, he doesn't act NT at all! He just sit there alone in the corner silent and girls approach him. He uploads his photo on Tinder without writing a single word on his bio and still get unlimited likes in few minutes. This is the power of looks.
NT is giga bullshit normie cope because normies can't compete with looks so they cope with NT.

The NTpill is one of the more brutal one's. People can just smell it on you that something isn't right no matter how much you try to chill out and blend in.

[UWSL]Incels here are shy and autistic because of their looks! they were bullied and humiliated because of their looks so that made them mentalcels![/UWSL]
The Chad just exists, he doesn't act NT at all! He just sit there alone in the corner silent and girls approach him. He uploads his photo on Tinder without writing a single word on his bio and still get unlimited likes in few minutes. This is the power of looks.
NT is giga bullshit normie cope because normies can't compete with looks so they cope with NT.
Being NT is a requirement if youre not looking like a male model. Normies have gf and fuck around. Incels are autistic because of genetics and maybe enviromental factors, just because people made fun for a few times in your life doesnt make one autistic.

Chad is an extreme, an outlier who plays outside of the rules.

NT ugly guy is a clown:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: I understand OP talks about men in normie range looks.
Chad cant be non NT due to everyone sucking his dick his all life, unless he has some serious type of autism.

I'm an incel because I refuse to mate with women who are lower in IQ than me :chad::chad::feelsYall:

Being NT is a requirement if youre not looking like a male model. Normies have gf and fuck around. Incels are autistic because of genetics and maybe enviromental factors, just because people made fun for a few times in your life doesnt make one autistic.

Chad is an extreme, an outlier who plays outside of the rules.
NT is cope for normies who can't compete with chad looks. The chad doesn't need Nt because his looks = NT.

Normies have girlfriends because they don't have ugly looks so they still can get ugly and beckie girls unlike incels who are rejected even by ugly girls. Incels are autistic because of the way that environment treated them, incels don't get bullied only once in their life but all the time from primary school to university to job all that damage your brain functioning because all what it receives is negative vibes from the outside that is the reason many incels prefer to stay in their room and never leave the house.

You sound like a failed normie so stop projecting your normie bullshit on incels.
NT ugly guy is a clown:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: I understand OP talks about men in normie range looks.
Chad cant be non NT due to everyone sucking his dick his all life, unless he has some serious type of autism.

Yes. Nt is jestermaxing for normies and ugly men.

Chad is already NT because of his looks that give him attention, validation, confidence, dominance etc
Autistic introverted shy retarded Chad still attractive for women
Don't women love Chad serial killers ?
women will see anything you do attractive if you have looks

Last edited:
NT is cope for normies who can't compete with chad looks. The chad doesn't need Nt because his looks = NT.

Normies have girlfriends because they don't have ugly looks so they still can get ugly and beckie girls unlike incels who are rejected even by ugly girls. Incels are autistic because of the way that environment treated them, incels don't get bullied only once in their life but all the time from primary school to university to job all that damage your brain functioning because all what it receives is negative vibes from the outside that is the reason many incels prefer to stay in their room and never leave the house.

You sound like a failed normie so stop projecting your normie bullshit on incels.

Yes. Nt is jestermaxing for normies and ugly men.

Chad is already NT because of his looks that give him attention, validation, confidence, dominance etc
Autistic introverted shy retarded Chad still attractive for women
Don't women love Chad serial killers ?
women will see anything you do attractive if you have looks
Normies have gfs because theyre functioning normally on a social level. Guess what, Ive even seen below average looking guys with gfs. Theyre just physically healthy and NT.

But of course being chad = Godmode

Normies are absolute fucking fascists when it comes to NT. Not being NT is like a death sentence.

Which is ironic because the West larps so fucking much that it is tolerant of all people.

Normies have gfs because theyre functioning normally on a social level. Guess what, Ive even seen below average looking guys with gfs. Theyre just physically healthy and NT.

nt pilled again

Functioning normally on a social level will not cause sexual attraction.
Normies have gfs
what kind of gfs ?
Just sub 5 and beckies who were rejected by Chads and decided to settle with normies so they just looksmatched.

I would agree that being NT would be great for incels, but this simply isn’t the case. If anything you’re proving incels right when saying being NT helps with relationships as this is due to genetics.

Functioning normally on a social level will not cause sexual attraction.
Normies have gfs
what kind of gfs ?
Just sub 5 and beckies who were rejected by Chads and decided to settle with normies so they just looksmatched.
I thought incels just want a gf who isnt too ridiculous to look at? Sub 5 means below average, doesnt really mean ugly

If you have the looks = volcel.
Attraction happens from looks, not your personaliteehee.

Looks are god-given and can not be changed (much). Bad looks/genetics = it's over.
How you think/act/social interaction can BE LEARNED = volcel.

Stop comparing yourself to actual truecels who were doomed from the beginning by their given genetics, because you're too retarded to control your behavior towards others.
"Muh autism" .... retards.

If you have the looks = volcel.
Attraction happens from looks, not your personaliteehee.

Looks are god-given and can not be changed (much). Bad looks/genetics = it's over.
How you think/act/social interaction can BE LEARNED = volcel.

Stop comparing yourself to actual truecels who were doomed from the beginning by their given genetics, because you're too retarded to control your behavior towards others.
"Muh autism" .... retards.
Daily reminder that if you're younger than 22-23 and still a virgin there's a 95% chance you're volcel.

Nt is barely helps , it’s not that real at all

I thought incels just want a gf who isnt too ridiculous to look at? Sub 5 means below average, doesnt really mean ugly
The problem as an incel even ugly girls who are supposed to be your looksmatch will reject you because they want high tier normies, chadlite and chad.
Nt is barely helps , it’s not that real at all
NT only helps you for yourself to get a career or job but it doesn't help you to attract girls
if you want to attract girls just get looks
it is simple

The problem as an incel even ugly girls who are supposed to be your looksmatch will reject you because they want high tier normies, chadlite and chad.
Yea i get that, but that guy make it seem like getting sub 5 is equivalent to getting single mom

I am an inkwell for multiple reasons

Yeah jfl at thinking anyone even slightly NT would ever end up on this forum and subcribing to the blackpill:feelskek:. For NT people everything in life is just effortless, including romantic relationships

Yeah jfl at thinking anyone even slightly NT would ever end up on this forum and subcribing to the blackpill:feelskek:. For NT people everything in life is just effortless, including romantic relationships
Makes me want to rope :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I could have had a completely normal life if I was NT. Instead I’m a mid 20’s virgin that’s constantly on this forum so as to not feel alone :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Beng healthy is a part of looks. If you're chronically ill it will affect your looks. Looks signal fitness. So, again, it's all about looks. People with genetic defects or strong mental illness even look differently.