Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Most havingadaughteriscuckedcels are just retarded edgelords

Are you truly based?

• I'm a pussy edgefag cuck. I say that having a daughter is cucked but I still worship my mommy.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
@BlkPillPres is an exception because he's proven himself to be truly based.

So many edgefags here who say "Hurr durr if I had a daughter I'd fucking rape the little slut!" are just fucking pussies who wouldn't hurt a fly.

How do I know this? Because users who say that kind of shit are the ones who aggressively white-knight for a different female family member: their mothers. Even the most supposedly "based" users here turn into complete fucking soyboys if anyone insults mothers as a whole.

It's a strange hypocrisy, since worshiping a whore who forced you into a miserable life of inceldom - either by getting pumped and dumped by a Chad, or by leeching off a betabux cuck - is just as cucked as raising and spoiling a whore so she can get railed by packs of Chads. Some of them even try to say that NAWALT and that their mothers were somehow different. :feelskek:

It also exposes them as a bunch of pussy edgefags who only regurgitate the "having a daughter is cucked" meme to impress other users, but then let their inner numale come out when they're introduced to their supposed new moral standards. They don't realize that they'd feel the same way about their hypothetical daughters as they do about their mothers, because daughters are also family and it's natural to love them unconditionally.

So, momcucks, do you truly hate all of your female family members, or are you just pussy edgelord cucks?

If I had a daughter, I'd ditch her and the mother ans I'd just change my name and move to another country to start over again. I only want sons... The Jews killed God, there is no morality in society any more. It is impossible to have a daughter with any honor in any country in these days...

Moralcel tbh. I'd train her to be very based and traditional

Moralcel tbh. I'd train her to be very based and traditional
cope you have no say over it, your daughter would practically belong to the state its out of your control whether she becomes a whore or not. Also its inevitable that you raise another mans fucktoy even if its just one man.

Matriphobia is what separates the truecels from the fakecels

Wouldn't mind if it's a good lad.

cope you have no say over it, your daughter would practically belong to the state its out of your control whether she becomes a whore or not. Also its inevitable that you raise another mans fucktoy even if its just one man.
Legit Over for DaughterHavingcels
Wouldn't mind if it's a good lad.
Lmao the best you could hope for.

son or nothing tbh

lol at raising a fuck hole

Your vote will be publicly visible.

Edgiest poster award goes to

People say that having a daughter is cucked because in the environment we live in, involuntary constraints on female behaviour of any kind are regarded as taboo -- those imposed by men are regarded as especially so. A man who has a daughter is setting himself up for a lifetime of watching in impotent embarrassment as his daughter engages in all kinds of deplorable sexual and social behaviours, ranging from the merely stupid and vain to the dangerous and defiling. All the while, her natural impulse to reject fatherly correction and admonishment will be strengthened by social messaging and by friends and family members telling her that whatever she chooses to do is laudable and that anyone who tells her any different is evil and has mendacious designs towards her.

I'd imagine that there has always been a degree of sexual jealousy or hurt felt by fathers whose daughters become sexually active, but at least if you are able to guide the way a girl develops sexually and can expect that she will form a pair bonded relationship at an appropriate age that pain is dulled and lessened.

That said, having children is a biological drive and the point of your existence. Sometimes those children are daughters, which is a necessity for future generations to have children. So get on with it (if you can ascend).

Having a daughter is bad in modern society due to their loose morals, it wasn't always that way, even 1 generation ago

Eh, neither of us two can have an opinion which aligns with the general person or incel. I don't get on with my mother, and as such don't love her or harbour feelings for her, or anyone else so far in my life, apparently. I like to think that I'd be capable of love if she wasn't a piece of shit human, and she actually treated me with compassion and was a good mother.

What you're saying is the same as an incel who says he hates women, but has never had one interested in him. Who knows whether or not he would, if not damaged beyond repair, have the capacity for "love" if a female actually showed affection towards him. I guess in that way I can respect volcels, but the rest of us will have to live with the uncertainty of whether or not we're actually 'based' for the rest of our lives.

I think if I was able to have a daughter that I would love her tbh. She would have 13 years before she starts craving Chad’s cock anyways. Even after that she would still be the same daughter that came from my nut.

I agree completely