Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Most hateful/violent songs you know?

Chief keef I don’t like

I dunno about violent

But most disrespectful is Lil Marc - No Competition

I wish I knew more. Idk much since I rarely listen to music with lyrics

Kelthuz
he's a Polish anarchocapitalist

Ionlycopenow more like Ihaveshittasteinmusicnow lmao
I'm gonna assume you're from /mu/ so not surprised but brainbombs is literally meme faggot core, trash

powerful first post

I have no clue what he's saying but it sounds very hateful

Whilst i don't understand arabic, i know for a fact that this is a nasheed by Abu Ali who usually just writes nasheeds about stuff like how bad smoking is or the treatment of prisoners in Guantanamo, not violent stuff.

Whilst i don't understand arabic, i know for a fact that this is a nasheed by Abu Ali who usually just writes nasheeds about stuff like how bad smoking is or the treatment of prisoners in Guantanamo, not violent stuff.
I have some ISIS nasheeds too but they've been deleted from the internet. I can share my favorite if you post a cute loli

I have some ISIS nasheeds too but they've been deleted from the internet. I can share my favorite if you post a cute loli
OP asked for violent songs, not me

>lmao it's le /mu/-core so i instantly don't like it
Your username is literally 100% a death grips reference. Come on. Who are you trying to fool?

Your username is literally 100% a death grips reference. Come on. Who are you trying to fool?
I'm not denying I don't go on /mu/, I just find it funny when people put on a contrarian act for music that /mu/ deems as not good

Thanks for the recommendations. Especially the Dark Tribe one.

I found another good one: Its called "People = Shit" by Slipknot:

It really brings out the misanthropy.

Keep em coming if you have more.