Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Most hated niggress in the Jewnited States is White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Of course, Michelle Obama and O’Pig Winfrey are numbers 2 and 3.

Look at the massive amount of beanERs headed towards the Jewnited State’s open southern border. I had to find Spanish-language footage, because the English-language media will not show the crowds. This video was posted today:

View: https://youtu.be/zgqhKJ3y8q8?feature=shared

Now, look how this ugly lesbian monkey niggress with a bad haircut lies to the American people about what is going on at the southern border, which Vice President Kamala Harris (another niggress) was supposed to be in charge of. This ugly lesbian niggress earns $180,000 a year lying to Americans:

View: https://youtu.be/JeyrkiCokjA?feature=shared

Karen Jean-Pair is inferior to the redhead who used to be the Press Secretary. Both are awful human beings, but at least the redhead was good at her job unlike the affirmative action nigger.

Could you?

Niggers have no place being in the White House . Zoo more acceptable .

Karen Jean-Pair is inferior to the redhead who used to be the Press Secretary. Both are awful human beings, but at least the redhead was good at her job unlike the affirmative action nigger.
The redhead is married and is a mother - I miss her soft face, compared to the ape.

Niggers have no place being in the White House . Zoo more acceptable .
Brocel, that niggress is black and she is a lesbian - which makes her untouchable, she has more job security than that niggress from Harvard.

i thought the white house had a no niggers allowed rule.

It looks like she is wearing a dead otter above her head.

@LeFrenchCel

I admit, the niggress can robotically lie - foids have no character or virtue, so lying to people is their specialty.

$180,000 a year to do that! Enjoy wageslaving for $18 an hour, goy!

She's a stupid cunt.

Foot soldiers from: Venezuela, Honduras, and Haiti are invading the United States. All the Biden administration can do is posture for votes.

i thought the white house had a no niggers allowed rule.
I’m not joking, I took the walking tour in 2018 when I visited Washington D.C. - that was actually the State Department. The United States State Department, did not want black jazz musicians to use the front door.

100% serious.

The redhead is married and is a mother - I miss her soft face, compared to the ape.
Would also rub my sack on Jen Psaki and creampie her firecrotch and grope her tits before punching her in the mouth and dumping her unconscious body in the sea :ahegao:

But I think she took a job at MSNBC and now we are stuck with a nigress who is even more stupid and less pleasing to look at as she spouts dribble on television.

Oh boy, you might have presented me with a foid so ugly I would call myself a “volcel”.

No, I could not have sex with a niggress who looks like she should tryout for the Philadelphia 76ers.

@Rotter @B/W muttcel
Honestly, if this dirty nigger give to me her asshole, I make a great anal in her ass.

Of course, Michelle Obama and O’Pig Winfrey are numbers 2 and 3.

Look at the massive amount of beanERs headed towards the Jewnited State’s open southern border. I had to find Spanish-language footage, because the English-language media will not show the crowds. This video was posted today:

View: https://youtu.be/zgqhKJ3y8q8?feature=shared

Now, look how this ugly lesbian monkey niggress with a bad haircut lies to the American people about what is going on at the southern border, which Vice President Kamala Harris (another niggress) was supposed to be in charge of. This ugly lesbian niggress earns $180,000 a year lying to Americans:

View: https://youtu.be/JeyrkiCokjA?feature=shared

What the fuck is she wearing? She looks like a bum.

Idk man I liked the name and dress
Volcel if you don't

Foot soldiers from: Venezuela, Honduras, and Haiti are invading the United States. All the Biden administration can do is posture for votes.
This aged well after the passing of Laken Riley at the hands of an illegal alien from Venezuela.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back