Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most guys you thought/think are incel actually aren't

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Zhonghua minguo wansui, zhenzheng de Zhongguo
15d 23h 9m
Most incel-tier guys you thought are incel actually aren't and have/had a gf. Some of them even told you that and you were surprised to find out this. The thing is that they're just mindless normie NPCs and are socialmaxxing and/or moneymaxxing. The other thing is that their gfs are mediocre-looking at best and the majority of these guys would have to betabuxx in order to keep their relationship. A lot of guys here think that the number of incels is not small but in reality it's a rather small percentage of the (esp. Western) population. How many of you have thought of someone to be an incel just to find out later on that he's a normie?

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
109d 20h 17m
Most guys i know had 1 relationship in their teens and than betabuxx in late 20 early 30 or they fuck 50yo women from internet,

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★
42d 4h 58m
there was this super incel looking dude in my class once who had long curly brown hair, acne, always wore a hat, was a midget, and super nerdy/geeky and probably autistic. We once had a guest lecture and the lecturer remarked to this student how delighted he was to meet him and his gf (apparently they went to an evening lecture he gave the day before). I was astounded how this guy could have a gf while he seemed extremely geeky and autistic in my eyes. He also didn't really smell that nice. World upside down

Broly

Broly

Luminary
★★★★★
67d 17h 13m
AlphaCentauri said:
The other thing is that their gfs are mediocre-looking at best and the majority of these guys would have to betabuxx in order to keep their relationship.
Why it’s better to be alone tbh

OwlGod

OwlGod

Send me an Angel
★★★★★
126d 2h 18m
well, in those situations it comes down to 1. phallus size 2. financial security relative to regional location i.e guys who are technically rich in the third-world.

Last edited:
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

15d 23h 9m
beyond repair

beyond repair

Officer
★★
13d 5h 5m
inceldom rolls up hill. The existence of incels means even the normie is suffering. The normie though is kind of trapped and can't articulate his dissatisfaction but he vaguely senses something is wrong, that things are harder, that more simping is expected from him than ever to just to get access to the moist putrid holes of roasties whose femininity is only expressed in their relentless wily dissembling and dissimulation to the end of (what else?) parasitism.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Admiral
★★
63d 16h 20m
Dick size matters a lot.

D

Deleted member 36872

Cu
-
21h 0m
beyond repair said:
inceldom rolls up hill. The existence of incels means even the normie is suffering. The normie though is kind of trapped and can't articulate his dissatisfaction but he vaguely senses something is wrong, that things are harder, that more simping is expected from him than ever to just to get access to the moist putrid holes of roasties whose femininity is only expressed in their relentless wily dissembling and dissimulation to the end of (what else?) parasitism.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
41d 20h 12m
beyond repair said:
Couldn't have articulated that myself better: you're on my followed list, Greycel, from now on.:feelsokman:

FuRed

FuRed

Veteran
★★
9d 2h 16m
Assuming someone is incel is a major subhuman trait, and shouldn't be done. Not only that it can backfire very badly:
View: https://youtu.be/WFjhZdzw8o4

Just don't do it bro, for your own sake

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

15d 23h 9m
FuRed said:
Assuming someone is incel is a major subhuman trait, and shouldn't be done. Not only that it can backfire very badly:
View: https://youtu.be/WFjhZdzw8o4

Just don't do it bro, for your own sake
Lmfao, a lot of abosolutely incel-tier guy got a gf via being turboNT and socialmaxxing. Know such a guy and a lot of guys on this forum mog him hard kek.

Z

Zac

Officer
★★★★★
7d 9h 7m
I just want to be a Chad so badly bros

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

15d 23h 9m
Zac said:
I just want to be a Chad so badly bros
Just take 100 showers a day bro :feelsLSD::chad:

Z

Zac

Officer
★★★★★
7d 9h 7m
AlphaCentauri said:
Just take 100 showers a day bro :feelsLSD::chad:
brb taking 100 showers :feelsaww:

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
:feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:
AlphaCentauri said:
Most incel-tier guys you thought are incel actually aren't and have/had a gf. Some of them even told you that and you were surprised to find out this. The thing is that they're just mindless normie NPCs and are socialmaxxing and/or moneymaxxing. The other thing is that their gfs are mediocre-looking at best and the majority of these guys would have to betabuxx in order to keep their relationship. A lot of guys here think that the number of incels is not small but in reality it's a rather small percentage of the (esp. Western) population. How many of you have thought of someone to be an incel just to find out later on that he's a normie?

Last edited:
Abominationcel

Abominationcel

TAKE THE VAXX GOY
★★★★
19d 9h 38m
i'm the one of two actually incel guys, me and this other guy are borderline deformed, balding, shit eyes and socially retarded.

most of "incel-ish" guys around me are just socially awkward normies that probably will or already had sex/relationships at one point

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

15d 23h 9m
Abominationcel said:
most of "incel-ish" guys around me are just socially awkward normies that probably will or already had relationships at one point
Yep, thing is a lot of them arent even awkward, right the opposite - a lot of them are turboNT and are socialmaxxing

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
84d 21h 43m
AlphaCentauri said:
I think trucels are more likely to be 3-4/10 than 1/10, we are people that probably should have been able to score in patriarchal societies, but because women have the freedom to be heightist/racist and gaslight their way out of their bigotry our hands are tied. And we can't really do anything about it. We can't talk to people about it-- either they won't care, or they will cringe out, and we have a lot of shame about it in the first place.

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

15d 23h 9m
SlayerSlayer said:
I think trucels are more likely to be 3-4/10 than 1/10, we are people that probably should have been able to score in patriarchal societies, but because women have the freedom to be heightist/racist and gaslight their way out of their bigotry our hands are tied. And we can't really do anything about it. We can't talk to people about it-- either they won't care, or they will cringe out, and we have a lot of shame about it in the first place.
Absolutely

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★★★★
6d 1h 7m
AlphaCentauri said:
Yep, thing is a lot of them arent even awkward, right the opposite - a lot of them are turboNT and are socialmaxxing
I envy of those people. Niggas uglier than me get girlfriends bcs they are socialmaxxing hard and turboNT. I would literally kill just ot be a NT brainless npc tbh. I hate being different:feelsUnreal:

wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
228d 16h 5m
AlphaCentauri said:
How many of you have thought of someone to be an incel just to find out later on that he's a normie?
Not many. I can easily spot an incel in the wild. They are usually some combination of short, ethnic, and below average looking. They usually don't have any women accompanying them, whether its in groups or in pairs.

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

15d 23h 9m
wereqryan said:
Not many. I can easily spot an incel in the wild. They are usually some combination of short, ethnic, and below average looking. They usually don't have any women accompanying them, whether its in groups or in pairs.
As i said, a lot of the time these "incels" which you may even mog have gfs

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8