Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting most guys are full of shit

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
jesus christ, there are so many incels in denial. They'll brag endlessly about how "lit" the last party was when they spent the whole night standing on the sidelines like a football team during the national anthem. JFL when they brag about their slay count. These dudes will act like Chads when in reality they're fucking women who look like trashcan carla. I've seen it with my own eyes. Most guys are coping machines

It's really bizarre. Just more instances of cognitive dissonance.

Cognitive dissonance should be an idea more people are familiar with; maybe then they'd start seeing the myriad contradictions in their beliefs. That and critical thinking should be taught to more people, in my opinion.

This is so fucking true

This is most people in general, they will lie about who they fucked or not. Also most guys are not engaged with femoids unless NT or chad/chad lite level of looks. You’ll get the cold shoulder from most people at gatherings.

jesus christ, there are so many incels in denial. They'll brag endlessly about how "lit" the last party was when they spent the whole night standing on the sidelines like a football team during the national anthem.
I will never understand this. Its like an entire class of people are being fed horseshit, and then an entire subclass of these people go on to brag about how great it is to be fed horse shit, or if they can even recognize it is shit, they go on to say that it is all your fault that you are being fed horse shit, and how great it is that we have the oppertunity to navigate our way out of it when we were born into it with no forethought as to how it would affect us.

Correct, nothing more needs to be said tbh.

I will never understand this. Its like an entire class of people are being fed horseshit, and then an entire subclass of these people go on to brag about how great it is to be fed horse shit, or if they can even recognize it is shit, they go on to say that it is all your fault that you are being fed horse shit, and how great it is that we have the oppertunity to navigate our way out of it when we were born into it with no forethought as to how it would affect us.
High IQ post

jesus christ, there are so many incels in denial. They'll brag endlessly about how "lit" the last party was when they spent the whole night standing on the sidelines like a football team during the national anthem. JFL when they brag about their slay count. These dudes will act like Chads when in reality they're fucking women who look like trashcan carla. I've seen it with my own eyes. Most guys are coping machines

I've made this same topic like 5 times so far, lol.

Most guys are pathological bragging liars.

So fucking true. Most people would be very depressed if they really had self-awareness.

They'll brag endlessly about how "lit" the last party was when they spent the whole night standing on the sidelines like a football team during the national anthem.

LMAOOO

when they spent the whole night standing on the sidelines like a football team during the national anthem.
Kek, and Chads are the starting quarterbacks at every party and prime foids the cheerleaders jfl

They are delusional and can't accept the truth, so they lie to make themselves feel better.