Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel “Most girls on tinder are ugly”

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Is one of THE greatest copes out there.

Tinder uses an algorithm to narrow down the girls you are shown by how popular you are with them. Why bother showing a 10/10 girl who always gets swiped right on by 10/10 chads to a 7/10 guy?

It’s especially sad because I’ve had friends say this phrase, didn’t have the heart to tell them...

Lmao. It’s so over.

It's over lol. Yet these ugly chicks all demand Chad.

Also how does tinder know how attractive you are?

It's over lol. Yet these ugly chicks all demand Chad.

Also how does tinder know how attractive you are?

It looks at swipe rates. So if a really hot girl gets swiped right by every guy, there’s no point showing that girl to less-than-hot guys.

It looks at swipe rates. So if a really hot girl gets swiped right by every guy, there’s no point showing that girl to less-than-hot guys.
Elaborate further. So it basically matches the most swiped people together ???

Last edited:

The algorithms are woke. They don't buy into the "just be yourself" blue-pilled narrative.

I actually got the best success on Tinder by leaving it open and not swiping anybody and accepting whoever swiped right on me.

Swiping right on everyone only guarantees landwhales, uglies, or chicks with kids who just want to bitch and moan to someone. No thanks.

Elaborate further. So it basically matches the most swipes people together ???
I mean the actual algorithm is a secret but that’s a big part of it yeah.

80% of the girls on tinder use it for further ego boosting, on top of everyday life attention and validation they get every second of the day.

Of course, that’s not to say they’re not fucking chad whenever they even feel like it.

I actually got the best success on Tinder by leaving it open and not swiping anybody and accepting whoever swiped right on me.

Swiping right on everyone only guarantees landwhales, uglies, or chicks with kids who just want to bitch and moan to someone. No thanks.

I'm interested in this.

So could you run experiments and see which swipe strategy gets the best results?

Or could you up your matches by using chad pictures and then changing photos later and unmatching everyone?

MatrixCel hacker checking in

I'm interested in this.

So could you run experiments and see which swipe strategy gets the best results?

Or could you up your matches by using chad pictures and then changing photos later and unmatching everyone?

MatrixCel hacker checking in
Sure I could.

But it'd have to be the next time I get my paycheck because I'm without a phone at the moment.

I've tried normie pictures before and gotten better results, I'd be interested to see if chads really do get a million swipes a minute.

I don't know, I get shown everything from stacies and Instagram models to fat single mothers and trannies - and everything in between. Rarely anything above 24, for whatever reason. Quality seems to depend more on the time of day than anything.