Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most girls don't use Tinder

BeyondHope

BeyondHope

Banned
-
A lot of you are basement dwellers and think that Tinder is the reason you are an incel. Look at how many girls are using it. They are not even 1% of the area's female population. Also, keep in mind that a lot of profiles are fake, either bots or catfishes.

Sex is a big a deal for girls. Do you think they are going to risk meeting a random stranger via an app over fucking a gl guy they met at a party or class or club etc.? Women in 2018 spend 99,9% of their time outside meeting guys. They have a huge selection pool of available guys and don't need some silly app to lay men of their taste.

It's somewhere in between. Way more than 1% are on tinder. But it's also not the reason why most are incel on here. It's obvious cope: "hurr durr I'd have a slim white prime female if it were 1950..."

New New Poster said:
It's somewhere in between.  Way more than 1% are on tinder.  But it's also not the reason why most are incel on here.  It's obvious cope: "hurr durr I'd have a slim white prime female if it were 1950..."

It's definately less than people here make it to be.

it's funny cuz indeed literally every moron here thinks that you get laid only via tinder, pathetic sight

if you are decent looking, you dont need dating apps (unless you want sex with different girl every night of the week)

dating apps were mostly designed for quick sex, people could establish relationships before them as well as after

dr-problematic said:
it's funny cuz indeed literally every moron here thinks that you get laid only via tinder, pathetic sight

if you are decent looking, you dont need dating apps (unless you want sex with different girl every night of the week)

dating apps were mostly designed for quick sex, people could establish relationships before them as well as after

It's much more than you think then say compared to around 2015-2016. Way more than 1%, but yes, most women still meet men offline.

dr-problematic said:

Quick sex for girls and chads. And again, many girls are scared to meet strangers. Some of them are cool with being catfished but most of them aren't.

anincelforlifelol said:
It's much more than you think then say compared to around 2015-2016. Way more than 1%, but yes, most women still meet men offline.

Say more than 5000 profiles in a big city like NY?

My face isn't good enough to get laid as an ethnic that's my problem

I'am incel because my genetics are awful. I'd be an incel no matter what the time or place are. So even if i were living in 1233 BC, i'd still be an incel.

Lots of women on there for validation too.

NYincel said:
Lots of women on there for validation too.

This as well. A good amount of them are just looking for likes and super likes just like on facebook.

Stanx22 said:
I'am incel because my genetics are awful. I'd be an incel no matter what the time or place are. So even if i were living in 1233 BC, i'd still be an incel.

It wouldent as bad being an incel in 1233 BC. You would be killed off much faster and your suffering wouldent be prolonged like this. The decrease in mortality rates is actually really really bad for incels.

/pol/cel said:
It wouldent as bad being an incel in 1233 BC. You would be killed off much faster and your suffering wouldent be prolonged like this. The decrease in mortality rates is actually really really bad for incels.

My luck is a piece of fag shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back