Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Most gamers prefer mobile or Switch?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
This is what I'm seeing anyway.

I use "gamer" loosely, lol

Like... it seems like most people who play games don't go for PS, Xbox or even PC but actually go for mobile or Switch. They have so much less bloat!

I think the only way to escape the "bloat" on those other three platforms is to play mainly indies.

I mean who really wants to sit through a massive download and install, massive updates, long cutscenes... just for endless woke messaging and politics >.<

I feel like these days that is a common experience on something like PlayStation!

pc master race

Switch only if you have to leave the house, PC if you rot inside.

I mean who really wants to sit through a massive download and install, massive updates, long cutscenes... just for endless woke messaging and politics >.<

I feel like these days that is a common experience on something like PlayStation!
Agree, I miss those days when you just could buy a game disc and pop it in. Companies should sell the game when it's complete (no need for additional patches and updates etc.) and don't force me to fuck around after paying over 60$ for shit I can't even hold in my hands.

I prefer PC gaming.
pc master race
I use my PC and switch personally

Yeah I play PC too, lol

But I do miss a bit walking into a shop and buying a game off the shelf. And also releases that aren't totally underground!

That being said I think PC is a great platform for indies, fan games, retro, etc!

Gaming is a weird landscape these days. I miss the 360! That had such a great balance of fleshed-out games that you could buy off the shelf, NOT install, and had tiny updates mostly!

That was amazing :D