Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most fucked up thing that has ever happened to you?

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
i once stuck a q tip wrapped in steel wool down my cawk. it got stuck and I was freaking out. After I exhausted all my options I knew what I had to do. I pulled as hard as I could and just ripped it out. Unfortunately the urethra is rather fragile and when I pulled it out it was completely red with little bits of flesh in the wool. There was so much blood. I screamed in agony and quickly passed out.

Why the fuck would you stick that down your dick?

Finding my mother dead in our kitchen two years, five months and two weeks ago. My life ended on that day too, but I cannot understand why I am still alive. I long for death to reunite us.

Had some important documents annexed from some old bitter lady and it really did messed, or fucked up my life to this day.

BlackPill47 said:
Finding my mother dead in our kitchen two years, five months and two weeks ago. My life ended on that day too, but I cannot understand why I am still alive. I long for death to reunite us.

Jesus. What happened?

dannymason said:
Jesus. What happened?

The biggest shock of my life. The inquest judged that she passed out and stopped breathing in the middle of the night. I gave her heart massage whilst I wailed down the phone, though it was no use as she had been dead for hours. I should have jumped to my death when the paramedics confirmed her as dead. I started my first paid job five weeks later and passed my apprenticeship before going back on NEETbux. I want death, but I cannot sui in case I am not reunited with her and my Dad. They wouldn't want me to sui, so I am stuck in this purgatory on my own until death releases me. FML.

BlackPill47 said:
The biggest shock of my life. The inquest judged that she passed out and stopped breathing in the middle of the night. I gave her heart massage whilst I wailed down the phone, though it was no use as she had been dead for hours. I should have jumped to my death when the paramedics confirmed her as dead. I started my first paid job five weeks later and passed my apprenticeship before going back on NEETbux. I want death, but I cannot sui in case I am not reunited with her and my Dad. They wouldn't want me to sui, so I am stuck in this purgatory on my own until death releases me. FML.

I'm sorry for your loss.

BlackPill47 said:

Despair not, friend, for our Lord Saint blackops2cel did blesseth you in this life with such a family, and such a thing is more precious than the holiest of pussies that smell and taste of berries and cream.

BlackPill47 said:

Damn. Once my mother is gone, i'm gone. Sorry about your mother man even if you are a nazicel

Most fucked up thing that happened..... Idk when I was a small child in the McDonald's play area an older girl (teen or something i think) almost strangled me to death before intervention. Something else i guess was while i was in high school someone texted me claiming to be a dead family member i was close to and was mocking him. Idk i have more fucked up moments but Idk which is the most.

op youre fucking insane get help.

but ive seen stabbings, shootings

live in bad city.

Salutextm said:
Damn. Once my mother is gone, i'm gone. Sorry about your mother man even if you are a nazicel

Hitler was extremely distraught when his mother died too.

dardycunt said:
Hitler was extremely distraught when his mother died too.

Wow look at this cucktears poster, calling an incel literally Hitler.

NORMIE OUT RRREEEEE

I'm in good company then; top kek.

I can certainly understand why Adolf volunteered for hazardous duties during WW1 like being a runner for messages; I think he had something of a death wish. Only after the war and the injustice of the Versailles Treaty finally gave him purpose in his life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back