Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most friendships are out of desperation and not genuine friendship (friendless pill)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Most people and including most incels who have friends are friends out of desperation and not actually liking one another you can see this when a normie in a friend group gets a girlfriend he is gone from the group you see other guys in friend groups try to leave friend groups to attempt at being friends with the more popular kids
so as an incel friendships are totally worthless and meaningless especially to the normie who does not give a shit about you i keep seeing threads on here about incels who have friends and all the threads are miserable as fuck and makes me wonder why the person who created the thread even bother too be friends with these people you can also tell friendships are pointless by the constant attempt at mogging and one upping of each other and when one friend becomes a normie within the group they switch friend groups almost immediately I have seen this constantly in my bluepill days

take the friendless pill

friendship doesn't work very well anymore because everyone is hyper-aware of status and assigns them roles based on that status

this starts in middleschool and also happens from second 1 of a normie meeting someone

when meeting an incel they think: loser, do not invite to parties or important stuff, only hang out with him when you need help with something or if you have a lazy sunday with nothing to do

it's not like you can do much about this, they know that you can't help them meet people, only they can help you meet people, so they have all the power, so they do whatever the fuck they want

I used to be a jester for normies and did their stupid antics/dares: they never invited me to anything or even text me a simple farewell when I switched schools.:feelsrope:

Most people and including most incels who have friends are friends out of desperation and not actually liking one another you can see this when a normie in a friend group gets a girlfriend he is gone from the group you see other guys in friend groups try to leave friend groups to attempt at being friends with the more popular kids
so as an incel friendships are totally worthless and meaningless especially to the normie who does not give a shit about you i keep seeing threads on here about incels who have friends and all the threads are miserable as fuck and makes me wonder why the person who created the thread even bother too be friends with these people you can also tell friendships are pointless by the constant attempt at mogging and one upping of each other and when one friend becomes a normie within the group they switch friend groups almost immediately I have seen this constantly in my bluepill days

take the friendless pill
High tier normies and above can have friends. Not incels and for the most part low tier normies though.

I used to be a jester for normies and did their stupid antics/dares
Yeah, It took a while for me to realize that I was nothing but entertainment to them.

take the friendless pill
It’s really sad rly,I wish people weren’t that materialistic
I used to be a jester for normies and did their stupid antics/dares: they never invited me to anything or even text me a simple farewell when I switched schools.:feelsrope:
Sounds like me

fuck. tbh. no friends for your face.

The problem is that most are aquintances, not friends. The term friend has been quite diluted.

"Friendships" out of convenience or desperation are the worst and frankly, most often a waste of time. They are usually fueled by an unhealthy dynamic of someone taking advantage of another, as both parties share a different outlook on the value and meaning of said relationship.

The other type of "friendship" is the one of shared interests. You share some hobbies/discussion topics/ what have you, and
while said aquintances are nice for some weekend shared activity, they rarely develop further into a real friendship. Again here desperate or misinformed people misplace the label of friend as a recepie for further dissapointment.

Now a real friendship is established when you meet someone who you resonate with on a personal level in terms of values/mentality/morals/humor/general outlook on life. THEN your bond have been strenghtened trough shared experience of hardship.

Real friendships are rare these days because we live in a fragmented ,individualistic and self centered enviorment where human interactions are shallow and transactory in nature more than ever before. occur at a daily rate

Last edited:
The problem is that most are aquintances, not friends. The term friend has been quite diluted.

"Friendships" out of convenience or desperation are the worst and frankly, most often a waste of time. They are usually fueled by an unhealthy dynamic of someone taking advantage of another, as both parties share a different outlook on the value and meaning of said relationship.

The other type of "friendship" is the one of shared interests. You share some hobbies/discussion topics/ what have you, and
while said aquintances are nice for some weekend shared activity, they rarely develop further into a real friendship. Again here desperate or misinformed people misplace the label of friend as a recepie for further dissapointment.

Now a real friendship is established when you meet someone who you resonate with on a personal level in terms of values/mentality/morals/humor/general outlook on life. THEN your bond have been strenghtened trough shared experience of hardship.

Real friendships are rare these days because we live in a fragmented ,individualistic and self centered enviorment where human interactions are shallow and transactory in nature more than ever before. occur at a daily rate
also even very solid friendships like that will often end after some years, because people are desperate to reform their entire being if they think it will get them closer to women or closer to belonging in chad's gang

in just a few years all their values have suddenly changed and they no longer get along with their old friend, even if they aren't actually getting pussy or going to chad's parties yet

it is what it is

friendship doesn't work very well anymore because everyone is hyper-aware of status and assigns them roles based on that status

this starts in middleschool and also happens from second 1 of a normie meeting someone

when meeting an incel they think: loser, do not invite to parties or important stuff, only hang out with him when you need help with something or if you have a lazy sunday with nothing to do

it's not like you can do much about this, they know that you can't help them meet people, only they can help you meet people, so they have all the power, so they do whatever the fuck they want

friendships these days are mostly about comfort, not compatibility or anything like that. people hang around with the people they're used to hanging around because thus they know how to interact with them and what they can/can't say around them.

the less friends you have the less friends you'll have.

friendships these days are mostly about comfort, not compatibility or anything like that. people hang around with the people they're used to hanging around because thus they know how to interact with them and what they can/can't say around them.

the less friends you have the less friends you'll have.
rather be friendless then have people i don't even want to hang out with
also even very solid friendships like that will often end after some years, because people are desperate to reform their entire being if they think it will get them closer to women or closer to belonging in chad's gang

in just a few years all their values have suddenly changed and they no longer get along with their old friend, even if they aren't actually getting pussy or going to chad's parties yet

it is what it is
there are people who keep the same friend group for years simply the fact they could not make other friends even though they would rather have

Last edited:
some incels have legacy friends, those were the only real friends they ever had but once they hit puberty the foundation is destroyed and what people call here "real friendships" eventually turned out to be nothing more but temporaray. Real friendships are only possible during childhood

This kinda but I also humiliated myself half the time. Honestly I’m so subhuman that I literally bully myself.
some incels have legacy friends, those were the only real friends they ever had but once they hit puberty the foundation is destroyed and what people call here "real friendships" eventually turned out to be nothing more but temporaray. Real friendships are only possible during childhood
This too. Every social group comprises the third-wheels, the middle men and the real friend group that knew each other from childhood.

Last edited:

take the friendless pill
All of us are egoists. Most people don't have loyalty including men. Gone are days where you could count on a second person.

So did I. Never again. Have self-respect and punch every piece of shit in the face who disrespect you.

Yes that’s me and my legavy friend

Couldn't write it better. You took it out of my mouth! Real good written.

"Human relationships can be complicated. Whether we are discussing relationships between spouses, friends, parents and children - or even strangers - every relationship is uniquely affected by human behavior and most begin as transactional relationships.

Transactional relationships are built on the expectation for reciprocation. Both individuals are concerned with how they will benefit. Individuals are self-serving, making sure they get as much as they can from the relationship for a set amount of work. Within a transactional relationship, they broke bonds the moment one party does not hold up their end. For this reason, these relationships are fragile and do not last."

All human transactions begin in the transactional phase and break into the same phase. There is no incentive to progress past this phase.
We all engage in contractual agreements, the transaction can be anything; status, emotional support, improving our ego, virtue-signaling, etc.

Briffault’s law maintains that “the female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.” Today we would say “relationship” rather than “association.”

Association and benefits. Sounds like a transaction to me.

"Costly Signaling Theory (CST) (Bliege Bird and Smith, 2005; Boone, 1998; Grafen, 1990; McAndrew, 2002; Roberts, 1998; Zahavi, 1977) suggests that conspicuous self-sacrificial altruism may be a way for individuals to advertise desirable personal qualities that increase the likelihood that they will be chosen as a mate or an ally and be positioned for access to future resources, possibly even from individuals who were not direct beneficiaries of the altruist's original actions."

Everything is transactional, it is better to let go of these antiquated notions of friendship and loyalty. People look for helpful transactions.

"Human relationships can be complicated. Whether we are discussing relationships between spouses, friends, parents and children - or even strangers - every relationship is uniquely affected by human behavior and most begin as transactional relationships.

Transactional relationships are built on the expectation for reciprocation. Both individuals are concerned with how they will benefit. Individuals are self-serving, making sure they get as much as they can from the relationship for a set amount of work. Within a transactional relationship, they broke bonds the moment one party does not hold up their end. For this reason, these relationships are fragile and do not last."

All human transactions begin in the transactional phase and break into the same phase. There is no incentive to progress past this phase.
We all engage in contractual agreements, the transaction can be anything; status, emotional support, improving our ego, virtue-signaling, etc.

Briffault’s law maintains that “the female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.” Today we would say “relationship” rather than “association.”

Association and benefits. Sounds like a transaction to me.

"Costly Signaling Theory (CST) (Bliege Bird and Smith, 2005; Boone, 1998; Grafen, 1990; McAndrew, 2002; Roberts, 1998; Zahavi, 1977) suggests that conspicuous self-sacrificial altruism may be a way for individuals to advertise desirable personal qualities that increase the likelihood that they will be chosen as a mate or an ally and be positioned for access to future resources, possibly even from individuals who were not direct beneficiaries of the altruist's original actions."

Everything is transactional, it is better to let go of these antiquated notions of friendship and loyalty. People look for helpful transactions.
blackpilled again brother (the blackpill to me entails more than just looks)

take the friendless pill
0 lies detected