Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most FOIDS on Instagram are single because their standards are stupidly unrealistic.

Hitler of nazareth

Hitler of nazareth

Self-banned
-
I have many FOIDS between 17 and 29 on Instagram and a pattern that repeats itself is that most are single, for sale to the highest bidder, they upload photos showing off their shallow, simp-sponsored lives. Selfies, photos in expensive restaurants and of their shitty life distanced from any real value.

Sometimes I think about talking to some but then I meditate and say, if these FOIDS who are the most coveted age group for men are single, it's because NO man meets their unrealistic standards they have, not their coworkers, not their Instagram followers, not their college buddies, NONE. Because they are no longer satisfied with a HTN or a CHAD, they want a fucking Cristian grey or a henry cavill.

The international Jew through his Hollywood propaganda and his fucking social media bullshit, dynamited the relationships between men and women.

Fuck you fucking Jew, I hate you.

Fuck the human race, burn it all down, end human society and humanity for once

NUCLEAR WAR INCOMING BOYS :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

NUCLEAR WAR INCOMING BOYS :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
i will be praying for rain.

Fuck the human race, burn it all down, end human society and humanity for once

Animals as assholes, too, but human beings are far more intelligent and impressive. I'd want them to stick around.

Hypergamy is rising to unprecedented levels

Hoeinflation.

Somebody needs to do something about it.

It's all Hypergamy, most men are betabuxs kekek

They are single but they arent

They are part of Chads rotatiom system

fucking their pussy lips are wrapped around chads cock while I’m here stuck with dry dik!