Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Most foids handmog me

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I have small baby hands. My fingers are also bloated despite me not being fat. I got the worst simpleton villager genetics. It's over for me. I've been self-conscious about my hands ever since I was a teenager. Kids used to make fun of my hands and compare them to my own. They bullied me for having bloated subhuman hands. Meanwhile CHAD can cover stacy's entire head with their single hand. It never began for handcels. Not only that but whenever I see a foid I look at her hands and most of the time they seem to have bigger hands than me.

How long are they ? (from the bottom to the top top of the middle finger)

How long are they ? (from the bottom to the top top of the middle finger)
never measured because I don't have to when I witness the blatant mogging.

Another relatable thread. Every size pill is brutal.

Another relatable thread. Every size pill is brutal.
man i've been targeted for all of my fucking bad traits during childhood. I did not know some of them existed until those cruel kids in high school mentioned them to me. I wish they left me alone. I discovered the blackpill honestly because of them. If I never got bullied I would have been like the average normie unaware of being subhuman.

i have short stubby hands, and some foids a few years back made sarcy nasty remarks about it to my face

I have small baby hands. My fingers are also bloated despite me not being fat. I got the worst simpleton villager genetics. It's over for me. I've been self-conscious about my hands ever since I was a teenager. Kids used to make fun of my hands and compare them to my own. They bullied me for having bloated subhuman hands. Meanwhile CHAD can cover stacy's entire head with their single hand. It never began for handcels. Not only that but whenever I see a foid I look at her hands and most of the time they seem to have bigger hands than me.
Same, except that mine aren't bloated. They aren't smooth and soft like a foid's but are small, way too small. I've never handmogged another man, not a single time. The handpill is extremely underrated. It's very likely that there's not a single straight foid in my entire country that wouldn't lose any remaining attraction to me due to my deformed little hands.

I have somewhat long hands but they're thin.

My hands looks so feminine that user here taught that I'm a foid. so fucking over

Same it's fucking brutal, even thinking about them makes me want to chop them off.

What's the circumference of your wrists?

Its all about your bones. Small bones as a man = ugly weakling. And women hate weakness. They can't stand it

I have girl-like hands.

I have very weird hands, but I don't think foids size mog my hands.

foids have sometimes complimented my hands for being beautiful or pianist like hands because of how long and, in truth, thin, are my fingers. I always knew it wasn't a compliment even if they meant it because they had always added or implied that they wished they had my hands. I have female sized hands too.

foids have sometimes complimented my hands for being beautiful or pianist like hands because of how long and, in truth, thin, are my fingers. I always knew it wasn't a compliment even if they meant it because they had always added or implied that they wished they had my hands. I have female sized hands too.
Had no intetions of reading this humble bragging.

They just virtue signalled.

Had no intetions of reading this humble bragging.
you finger breadth mog me, I have thin fingers AND small hands. my fingers appear long because they are so thin. I have female hands, how is that a brag?

I remember family members would gaslight (blue pill) in telling me I had big hands / long fingers, that I was handsome, etc. It wasn't until I was in HS where I was told otherwise and got a reality check. That shit pissed me off so much at the time.

I was with a group of "friends" (a bunch of fellow-outcasts - blue-pilled shills in retrospect) that attempted to add a foid to our group (she was an annoying cunt there to infiltrate). She went after me immediately and interrupted me when I was talking about something (don't remember what) and commented on how small my hands were. Suddenly, before I could counter, all my supposed "friends" piled on me agreeing with her right away. This was a cunt that we all barely knew and that I didn't give a fuck about (only one of them liked her btw - had a crush on her or some shit) and were gaslighting / bullying me, making fun of my weight (skinny) and my "small hands" even tho, my hands were bigger (much more so) than her's and only one of the guys had similar sized hands as me. Most dude's at the time were taller and bigger than me, so.. no shit they had bigger hands, just like they had bigger feet, etc.

That day, I just remember... pissed me off so bad. That was sorta the beginning of the end with any relation I had with those "friends" of mine. That had to been around Sophomore / Junior yr. of HS. Seriously, fuck that time period. Most people want to "go back" to their childhood or whatever, I personally DO NOT.

I know that feel bro

For me, it's the wrists. I honestly get wristmogged by 90% of foids. Not even going to mention the men.

I'm a framelet, narrow shoulders, small biceps. Thin arms.

Subhuman genetic freak.

same here, thats cause im 5´8