Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel most foids are so ugly without makeup!

lowz1r

lowz1r

taking a break from reality
it's not fair... ugly ass foids get to literally paint their faces and go from a mid-looking, utterly worthless piece of garbage to decent looking and breedable (assuming they are not fat ofc).

but ugly guys, it's over for them

no gym for your face

Guys CAN wear makeup, but they will look like a girl and therefor even worse with it on since foids don't want a girl looking dude.

I already posted this image but I want to show it again so here:
Screenshot 2024 07 27 011634

Even if foids didn’t wear make up they still can’t lose, all she has to have is an average body and wear slutty clothing and they’ll still live an extremely easy life.

Even if foids didn’t wear make up they still can’t lose, all she has to have is an average body and wear slutty clothing and they’ll still live an extremely easy life.
Yep. Their face would have to be seriously deformed to not live life on tutorial mode

True, its very easy to make it as a woman. Just dont be fat and wear yoga pants, thats enough for most dudes.

Yep. Their face would have to be seriously deformed to not live life on tutorial mode
Even then still they’ll live a better life then a man. 3/10 foid is equivalent to a 9/10 man maybe now it’s not even comparable due to foids standards rising every year.
True, its very easy to make it as a woman. Just dont be fat and wear yoga pants, thats enough for most dudes.
And men have top 99th percentile looks to genuinely attract a foid. It’s a crazy world bro.

Even then still they’ll live a better life then a man. 3/10 foid is equivalent to a 9/10 man maybe now it’s not even comparable due to foids standards rising every year.

And men have top 99th percentile looks to genuinely attract a foid. It’s a crazy world bro.
I know. It's absurd. There was a post on Reddit once about this horribly deformed woman after an animal attack with a normie boyfriend. I replied, it's absurd that a horribly deformed woman can still get love and a basically average looking guy like me can't. Clown world. Of course, I got a ton of downvotes on my comment, lol.

I know. It's absurd. There was a post on Reddit once about this horribly deformed woman after an animal attack with a normie boyfriend. I replied, it's absurd that a horribly deformed woman can still get love and a basically average looking guy like me can't. Clown world. Of course,
Bro even a women that looks like a zombie still manages to get a decent looking guy. If a man has to stoop this low then it’s getting pretty bad out there.

I got a ton of downvotes on my comment, lol.
Soydditors will always deny reality.

Guys CAN wear makeup, but they will look like a girl and therefor even worse with it on since foids don't want a girl looking dude.
People will think you're a faggot if they ever notice you're wearing make up