Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most first worlders dont know how terrible the third world is until rhey go there.

Johnnyca$h

Johnnyca$h

Waiting for info.
-
It's only when they go there that's when they realize why people call kt a shithole, many people like to virtue signal.

What's perplexing is how some first world-raised third worlders are literal nationalists for their crappy nations. They'll legit post about their SuPERiA kulcha and homeland from an apartment somewhere in Jew York, London, or Berlin. Hindu nationalists are particularly notorious for this

What's perplexing is how some first world-raised third worlders are literal nationalists for their crappy nations. They'll legit post about their SuPERiA kulcha and homeland from an apartment somewhere in Jew York, London, or Berlin. Hindu nationalists are particularly notorious for this
I've also noticed this. If you're a nationalist for a particular country, why don't you live there? I've heard my brain dead parents say that third world country we are from is better than the country we are in. If that's the case then why the fuck are we here then? I've seen several tiktok post of third worlder nationalists having pride for their shithole country while living in Germany.

I've also noticed this. If you're a nationalist for a particular country, why don't you live there? I've heard my brain dead parents say that third world country we are from is better than the country we are in. If that's the case then why the fuck are we here then? I've seen several tiktok post of third worlder nationalists having pride for their shithole country while living in Germany.
At the current rate off rising far right parties they will be living there very soon

There is a reason third worlder parents send their kids back to the country that the(the third worlders) are from. Deep down they know that the country they are born in is shit.