Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most females suck at insults.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
So I remember one time when some female online started some petty argument with me and I ended up offending her so she resorted to saying something like ‘No one dates you because you’re ugly’ along with laughing face emotion at the end of sentence then blocked me. I swear, most females can’t even come up with good insults and end up resorting to, well..... that. Most females can get a dude more easier than men can get females so I never really get it when females resort to them type of insults.

they suck at insults since they don't need to be creative. Foids suck at so much since most of their life is catered to them. They don't need to become good at comedy or brutal honesty since having a pussy will get them everything they want in life.

Foids suck at arguements too, when their flimsy logic is broken they resort to "but muh feelzingz". Cucks and Foids cannot hold an arguement ever.

Lol that's true females can only insult in one way: calling you a virgin or anything else related to sex and relationships or lookism, cause they have nothing else in their lives, no interests, no hobbys etc

they suck at insults since they don't need to be creative. Foids suck at so much since most of their life is catered to them. They don't need to become good at comedy or brutal honesty since having a pussy will get them everything they want in life.
Basically tutorial mode EX.

A foid doesnt need to develop complex and abstract thinking that is needed for comedy or holding an arguement because society and cucks will always protect them.

True.
Foids suck at arguements too, when their flimsy logic is broken they resort to "but muh feelzingz". Cucks and Foids cannot hold an arguement ever.
Yep.
Lol that's true females can only insult in one way: calling you a virgin or anything else related to sex and relationships or lookism, cause they have nothing else in their lives, no interests, no hobbys etc
I know right?

They suck at anything.

True, but there's another aspect of it: they insult us this way because they know these are the most hurtful things they can say to a man. Just another proof of the blackpill.

True, but there's another aspect of it: they insult us this way because they know these are the most hurtful things they can say to a man. Just another proof of the blackpill.
Yea thats true they know how effective this insult is, I was devastated when a foid called me a virgin

Cope, there’s no way to come back from a cute girl insulting you

Cope, there’s no way to come back from a cute girl insulting you
She doesn’t really look like the type that many would consider cute but bet she would still be able to get a guy easily either way.

I remember I was a teenager, it was 2007. I wrote in YouTube's comment section that Halo is slower paced than Call of Duty.
Then someone answer my comment saying I was wrong. Well I made several valid arguments like that the characters in halo run way slower.

Eventually the other person eaid she's a woman and that I had ruined her wedding day. She had gone to YouTube's comment section to argue with a teenager on her wedding day.
JFL

Every idiot can't argue and goes straight to ad hominem. Just like her.

At the end of the day most insults trace back to looks, money, and status

I remember I was a teenager, it was 2007. I wrote in YouTube's comment section that Halo is slower paced than Call of Duty.
Then someone answer my comment saying I was wrong. Well I made several valid arguments like that the characters in halo run way slower.

Eventually the other person eaid she's a woman and that I had ruined her wedding day. She had gone to YouTube's comment section to argue with a teenager on her wedding day.
JFL

I want to belive that she was telling the truth. She probably hasn't even played halo, just faking being a gamergirl so she can abuse horny betas

Low exhibitionist verbal IQ
High manipulation verbal IQ.

Because they are nothing compared to male intelligence.

JFL
What a loser.
Every idiot can't argue and goes straight to ad hominem. Just like her.
Yep.
Normie insults.

Women are bad at everything, basically. Their main skill is social manipulation. If a woman can do anything else competently it's a real talent.

The thing is I don't think women are dumber than men -- they just don't need to be good at anything. Except getting high-status men. That's the only thing they are really competitive at.

Women are bad at everything, basically. Their main skill is social manipulation. If a woman can do anything else competently it's a real talent.

The thing is I don't think women are dumber than men -- they just don't need to be good at anything. Except getting high-status men. That's the only thing they are really competitive at.
Most women are dumber than men.

They don’t have to argue well, that’s what white knights are for.

P.S OP is a foid.

I just say your parents should have pulled out instead of allowing degenerate waste of air like yourself live.

They typically respond by: "My mum and/or dad are dead"

Then I'd respond by saying: "They probably died happy as well as I would be. Leaving behind a failure for a child to the world.

it doesn't matter, they win in life and you don't

foids are inferior

Why wouldn't foids suck at insults? They literally suck at everything. Including dicks.

and then white knight cucks will come to the rescue and to save QUEEEN and destroy misogynistic incel

They are typical narcissists.

I have had this same exact thing happen to me when arguing with a foid, she said "Let's agree to disagree and leave it here" 5 seconds later "You are wrong, so wrong" then she blocked me lul they are like children always having to get the last say.

That is a good insult. Mocking someones looks is the worst thing you can do.

Yes but also because looks are the most important thing to women. Your looks are the only thing that matters to them. Nothing else.