Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most females are trannies

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
If you pay close attention you can see that most girls are very masculine looking. Strong jaws, forward growth, short midfaces. They used to be men be men and underwent a sex change operation. Very few women are actually born women. Makeup though allows transgenders to pass as females but a good eye can see the flaws.

lmao. reminds me of those hollywood tranny exposed videos.

eggo said:
lmao. reminds me of those hollywood tranny exposed videos.

You cannot be sure nowdays. Your high school crush? Probably had a sex change when she was 11.

A part of me wants to make transgender illegal, another part of me think this is life fuel. Just imagine chad running into a tranny with a dick larger than him and trans is a "fuck you" to this gay ass planet, so um.

AsiaCel said:
A part of me wants to make transgender illegal, another part of me think this is life fuel. Just imagine chad running into a tranny with a dick larger than him and trans is a "fuck you" to this gay ass planet, so um.

It's not life fuel when you realize that most of the women you fell for were men originally.

you are losing your mind bro

nausea said:
you are losing your mind bro

Dude, we can't know. There are no women. They are all andogynous hybrids.

I agree that a lot of "women" look manly and masculine these days. But to say a large portion of women are literal trannies? That's a reach my boy.

@MillionBashStream97 I read in another thread OP is a Brazilcel

Also this
I thought @Intellau_Celistic was the only necroposter on this site :feelskek: :feelskek:
It's a thread from 2017.

Anyway, cool. I may bless him with my Bronze Prince Sword.

Sometimes I look at the old ass threads and it's kinda like walking through a cemetery or looking at a tapestry
Always Sunny Love GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

:chad:
His avi even bro! Looks like an avi you'd have in rotation:feelskek:
It's not a fighting game character, so probably not :feelshaha:

It is not possible that "most" women are trannies as even if every man would become a trannie, you just would have like 50% of all women be trannies. The only reason that most women are trannies could then be that most men are also trannies ... or that most women would die, but neither is the case.

I'll believe anything once

:feelskek:
Do you have a favorite fighting game character?
Too many to say just one...
But I'm biased towards Charge characters. Urien (The nigga in my avi) is one, Remy is another, Leona Heidern is another, Baby Bonnie Hood another... Again, too many. If it's a Charge character, I automatically like them.

But Tekken in specific, gameplay wise, Steve Fox is the most fun character to play as, but Zafina is my main (I'm biased towards Stance characters)
I personally like Jin Kazama and Lars alexandersson(More leaning towards Lars tbh, love his combos)
Eddie Gourdo was really fun to play with too
Here's hoping Eddy shows up in T8.

Lars is cool, but I admit I only started liking him after seeing him in T8.

Bruh

I agree that a lot of "women" look manly and masculine these days. But to say a large portion of women are literal trannies? That's a reach my boy.
Nigga this post is from 2017

This is done on purpose by "them".

Women are increasingly masculine and men increasingly feminine.

Last edited:
I haven't played Charge yet, looks fucking solid. Still saving up for a decent PC to enjoy all my games on again
Get a Steam Deck, nigga :feelshmm:
Steve Fox is a great choice(I like boxing so I'll be biased)
Even if you didn't like boxing, controlling Steve is a blast.
Zafina is pure coomfuel, can't count how many boners I popped playing as her
Indeed. She would do wild acrobatics on my small dick.
Probably Chad Only.