Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most females are bitches.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I got super drunk one time to work up the balls to speak to girls one time and flirted with some female stranger just for her to call the cops on me which then got me arrested for a few hours even though I never touched her, only said flirty things. Found out after the arrest that she had a boyfriend but didn’t know at the time. That was all in real life too. Where is the logic? If us males flirt, the majority of girls will say we are creeps, if we don’t flirt, the majority of females will say we aren’t confident. Fuck this shit. Now I’m too scared to hit on girls in real life now because of that.

“Most”

No man, AWALT.

You're damned if you do, damned if you don't. Just be attractive br0.

That's what happen when a ugly male try to flirt with a woman.. if you were chad she'd get your number and fuck you tonight.

All of them are bro. I'd say it's very rare for one to have more positive qualities than bad. But that is also true for males. Foids are worse though.

A lot of females really do destroy us men badly.

They are such bitches. I can't stand there existence.

I got super drunk one time to work up the balls to speak to girls one time and flirted with some female stranger just for her to call the cops on me which then got me arrested for a few hours even though I never touched her, only said flirty things. Found out after the arrest that she had a boyfriend but didn’t know at the time. That was all in real life too. Where is the logic? If us males flirt, the majority of girls will say we are creeps, if we don’t flirt, the majority of females will say we aren’t confident. Fuck this shit. Now I’m too scared to hit on girls in real life now because of that.
You’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t.

Yeah, most women are fucking nasty.

Giphy
20130305 dry age steak food lab 10

Ugly men are meant to LDAR in their rooms and fap and not pass their genetics on

They only respect two things on this planet: good looking males, and money.

They only respect two things on this planet: good looking males, and money.
Many of them probably want money mainly since many of them have this whole ‘Can’t date me if you have no job’ standard even if you have a good reason for having no job.

Even ugly bitches act like bossy cunts
Even ugly bitches act like bossy cunts

Many of them probably want money mainly since many of them have this whole ‘Can’t date me if you have no job’ standard even if you have a good reason for having no job.
Chad can have no job, that is the rule & exception.

Attractive guy approaching/flirting with girls = confident, assertive, go-getter.

Ugly guy approaching/flirting with girls = weirdo, creep, potential rapist.

Attractive guy approaching/flirting with girls = confident, assertive, go-getter.

Ugly guy approaching/flirting with girls = weirdo, creep, potential rapist.
Hate that type of logic.

Why did you get arrested?
The thing I mentioned was one of the reasons because the police considered it ‘Harassment’ or some shit but I also got arrested for taking a piss outside so that was the other reason. I didn’t take the piss in front of that girl though, that was before we even came across each other so seems more than one person called the cops on me and another reason was because of being drunk in public so someone must of reported me for that too. Drinking alcohol/beer is against the law in England. You need to be in a pub or a garden or a house. Etc.

chad bc you where in jail

well you realized their bs now , opt out and dont play a game that is rigged

ugly = creep
confident = lie
average = bux cope
chadlite / dealer = fuck toy
chad = yes daddy

chad bc you where in jail

well you realized their bs now , opt out and dont play a game that is rigged

ugly = creep
confident = lie
average = cope
chad = yes daddy
I’m not muscular so.

The thing I mentioned was one of the reasons because the police considered it ‘Harassment’ or some shit but I also got arrested for taking a piss outside so that was the other reason. I didn’t take the piss in front of that girl though, that was before we even came across each other so seems more than one person called the cops on me and another reason was because of being drunk in public so someone must of reported me for that too. Drinking alcohol/beer is against the law in England. You need to be in a pub or a garden or a house. Etc.

That sucks, a foid fucked up your life because of that.

That sucks, a foid fucked up your life because of that.
I had to do some police course from the start of the year where it happened up to May of the year it happened. Had to get up early just to do them courses and had to answer questions for a few months on what I should and shouldn’t do. I had a choice of either doing that or going to court so I picked to do the police course thing. Yeah, it does suck.