Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most ethnics would rope if they took the racepill.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Most ethnics are bluepilled, they don't realize they are subhuman, they can't accept that all females are disgusted by their existence. Almost all ethnic guys I know are incel, yet they still believe they'll one day settle down and get married even if they are in their 30s or late 20s and still virgin. It's sad, but if these guys ever realized how subhuman they were, they'd rope.
brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg

Same, I think ethnics should be bluepilled do to keep the suicide rates low.

Ethnics in the west, especially in America are bluepilled as fuck. I know a good amount of ethnics from ages 18 - 27 that have remained single or kissless for long periods of time. yet they think they can still get the one girl if they make tons of money

Same, I think ethnics should be bluepilled do to keep the suicide rates low.
This is what (((they))) want too, (((They))) need their tax dollars.

it’s the immigrants and the ones born outside of the west from what I have realized

Do you think Screaming Egyptian is racepilled?

The general population overall, suicide rates would skyrocket
It would skyrocket for all races not just ethnics but mostly ethnics due to the dating scene strongly favoring whites.

ethnics in the US are better off than the ones in europe tbh

Pure ethnik delusion. In America is 2018, being ethnic is a positive. Many girls, ethnic and white openly prefer men of color over white males, i dont care what some gay ass studies say.

Pure ethnik delusion. In America is 2018, being ethnic is a positive. Many girls, ethnic and white openly prefer men of color over white males, i dont care what some gay ass studies say.

"I don't care what reality says, I don't leave my basement so women only fuck sand niggers"

Aren't you a lookism user too? You should scurry on back there.

"idc what study says" lol
Looks like someone needs to renew their blacked.com membership.

Cucktears fag detected.

get the fuck out of here you retards. the only ethnics that incel are currycels and asian nerds. hispanics, blacks, arabs, rich asians are not remotely incel.