Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Most empathetic gender fantasizes about killing children

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
So you might remember the foid that went insane and killed her two children while the dad was out buying dinner https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/mom-murdered-children-husband-left-29069260

Well it turns out that this child murdering foid actually has a cult following of mothers on tiktok who all say that they have had fantasies about killing their own children too! Apparently this is standard for foids and is called "postpartum". Yes, foids are actually inclined towards having violent and murderous fantasies towards their children. Example images are attached.

Imagine if a man killed his kids while the mother went out to buy some food, do you think anyone would be on his side? No, everyone would rightfully call him out as a child murdering monster and hope that he rotted in prison. But because a FOID did it, these creatures that can do no wrong, everyone is sorry for HER! Not the dad or the children who were strangled to death, but HER- the CHILD MURDERER!

But then again, even the husband is a massive cuck who has forgive the wife and is asking for everyone else to forgive her too. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...achusetts-mother-lindsay-clancy-b2273251.html

The husband of a 32-year-old woman from Massachusetts, who is accused of strangling two of their children to death, is urging the public to forgive her.
Patrick Clancy shared an emotional statement on 28 January in which he begged the public to forgive his wife Lindsay Clancy.
“I want to ask all of you that you find it deep within yourselves to forgive Lindsay, as I have,” he said.
“The real Lindsay was generously loving and caring towards everyone – me, our kids, family, friends, and her patients. The very fibres of her soul are loving. All I wish for her now is that she can somehow find peace.”

JLF if you are a foid you can do no wrong. Even if you kill infant children you will be forgiven by everyone and other foids will all come and say how they are one bad day away from killing their own kids, and get hundreds of thousands of likes for saying it! But no, us incels who just complain on a forum are the real evil guys :society::society::society:

1675298103170724.jpg
1675298122906479.jpg
1675298156436880.jpg
1675298192473153.jpg
1675298232218042.jpg
1675298281506637.jpg
1675298360614285.jpg
1675298518873330.jpg
1675298878862955.jpg

Last edited:
They did this because their kids were subhumans.

So you might remember the foid that went insane and killed her two children while the dad was out buying dinner https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/mom-murdered-children-husband-left-29069260

Well it turns out that this child murdering foid actually has a cult following of mothers on tiktok who all say that they have had fantasies about killing their own children too! Apparently this is standard for foids and is called "postpartum". Yes, foids are actually inclined towards having violent and murderous fantasies towards their children. Example images are attached.

Imagine if a man killed his kids while the mother went out to buy some food, do you think anyone would be on his side? No, everyone would rightfully call him out as a child murdering monster and hope that he rotted in prison. But because a FOID did it, these creatures that can do no wrong, everyone is sorry for HER! Not the dad or the children who were strangled to death, but HER- the CHILD MURDERER!

But then again, even the husband is a massive cuck who has forgive the wife and is asking for everyone else to forgive her too. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...achusetts-mother-lindsay-clancy-b2273251.html

The husband of a 32-year-old woman from Massachusetts, who is accused of strangling two of their children to death, is urging the public to forgive her.
Patrick Clancy shared an emotional statement on 28 January in which he begged the public to forgive his wife Lindsay Clancy.
“I want to ask all of you that you find it deep within yourselves to forgive Lindsay, as I have,” he said.
“The real Lindsay was generously loving and caring towards everyone – me, our kids, family, friends, and her patients. The very fibres of her soul are loving. All I wish for her now is that she can somehow find peace.”

JLF if you are a foid you can do no wrong. Even if you kill infant children you will be forgiven by everyone and other foids will all come and say how they are one bad day away from killing their own kids, and get hundreds of thousands of likes for saying it! But no, us incels who just complain on a forum are the real evil guys :society::society::society:

EDIT: .is likes to cuck me out of uploading images so here they are- https://ibb.co/album/CKHkS4

1675298103170724.jpg
1675298122906479.jpg
1675298156436880.jpg
1675298192473153.jpg
1675298232218042.jpg
1675298281506637.jpg
1675298360614285.jpg
1675298518873330.jpg
1675298878862955.jpg
remember that women can do no wrong and that theyre wonderful. i love and respect women bros!

This actually scares me for once. :dafuckfeels:

YEA AND IMAGINE GETTING 800K USD FOR THIS SHIT ASWELL

What is this fucking bullshit? , A Foid Kills her 2 Kids , GETS REWARDED FOR IT , AND EVERYONE FEELS SORRY FOR HER / GIVING HER POSITIVE SUPPORT FOR BEING A COMPLETE DIPSHIT !!!

The Smile on Her Face ( open the post to see her ) is just the Icing on the Cake,

ITS CLOWNWORLD MANIFESTED , at this Point.

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @Swagpilled @Retardinator @nice_try @Retardfuel @Stupid Clown
@kretschmer @Hoppipolla @incelkatana @dungeondragon @incelerated @Sans @IncelKing

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    16.7 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

What is this fucking bullshit? , A Foid Kills her 2 Kids , GETS REWARDED FOR IT , AND EVERYONE FEELS SORRY FOR HER / GIVING HER POSITIVE SUPPORT FOR BEING A COMPLETE DIPSHIT !!!

The Smile on Her Face ( open the post to see her ) is just the Icing on the Cake,

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @Swagpilled @Retardinator @nice_try @Retardfuel @Stupid Clown
@kretschmer @Hoppipolla @incelkatana @dungeondragon @incelerated @Sans @IncelKing
Holy fucking shit I didn't know this part. Bro how can anyone with IQ in triple digits look at this world and not realize it is fucking OVER :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Holy fucking shit I didn't know this part. Bro how can anyone with IQ in triple digits look at this world and not realize it is fucking OVER :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Yea woman are elevated , your playing fair " while a dipshit becomes RIch for Killing her Kids .

This has to be some sort of a Gynocentric Joke,

Jesus fucking christ.
I have no words.

And 900$K as a reward for murdering your children?
I work my ass off for a month and get 140$.

I really like to think this is only in the west and it's better here, if only for my own sanity.
But man this is peak clown world. If someone sees this and STILL fails to realize something is fundamentally wrong with this world they must be a complete fucking zombie.

I have no words
Women are beyond evil

Attention whores like these should get sterilized. They should not be allowed to reproduce
Die hat ihre kinder umgebracht und wird jetzt Reich durch Ihren Cuck Freund der schön Rumheult .

UND DANN IST DER NOCH MIT DIESER ALTEN ZUSAMMEN , Hirnverbrannt alter.

LASS DIR DAS MAL SO RICHTIG DURCHGEHEN , diese welt ist Krankhaft und Satanisch.

Circumcision starts to make a lot more sense once you start to realize women are animals incapable of abstract thought or empathy, and men are illusioned because they were too young to understand what happened.

Boys need a father not because they need a male role model, but because they need someone to protect them from their mom. Women just see a baby as an object, no different from a doll.

Jesus fucking christ.
I have no words.

I really like to think this is only in the west and it's better here, if only for my own sanity.
But man this is peak clown world. If someone sees this and STILL fails to realize something is fundamentally wrong with this world they must be a complete fucking zombie.
Woman have Cheat Codes " for watever Reason .

Its Beyond Clownworld.

Since when has mental illness ever justified mass murder in minecraft. Plenty of serial killers out their with mental illness.

PIN THIS FUCKING SHIT , THIS IS PEAK CLOWNERY .

Absolutely Ridiculous . @PPEcel @Fat Link @Master @Infinity

Since when has mental illness ever justified mass murder in minecraft. Plenty of serial killers out their with mental illness.
imagine getting rich for killing your Children

Péak Foid Privilege .

Clown world.

Empathetic gender, guys.

casey-anthony-16_9.jpg

Le emphatic gender, which kills millions of kids every year when a surgeon inserts scissors inside vagina and chops a baby into pieces

Foids will say and do the most degenerate things online and cucked big techs always let them get away with it. Getting fucked on livestream and murder thoughts on your own child JFL

lmao what the hell

Jesus fucking christ.
I have no words.

just kill your kids to earn enough to retire theory

What an actual FAGGOT

Circumcision starts to make a lot more sense once you start to realize women are animals incapable of abstract thought or empathy, and men are illusioned because they were too young to understand what happened.

Boys need a father not because they need a male role model, but because they need someone to protect them from their mom. Women just see a baby as an object, no different from a doll.
Based clowncel
Foids will say and do the most degenerate things online and cucked big techs always let them get away with it. Getting fucked on livestream and murder thoughts on your own child JFL

1675298103170724.jpg
1675298122906479.jpg
1675298156436880.jpg
1675298192473153.jpg
1675298232218042.jpg
1675298281506637.jpg
1675298360614285.jpg
1675298518873330.jpg
1675298878862955.jpg
this once again confirms my point that to abort a baby the best solution is to kill the mom

Fucking monsters. I could never kill anyone, much less my own children.

Who fucked this thing?

1675298232218042.jpg

Children should just develop a “good pERsonality” if they want to avoid being killed by their mothERs
dont forget she got a million dollars for this .

kek world .

E.

Fucking clown world :reeeeee: :feelsclown:

Why even reproduce if you hate kids this much.

Foids - Nine Circles of Hell

this is what happens when chad doesn’t have children with foids so they are forced to settle with having children with a betabux

It's no wonder why
fb_img_1614383029269-jpg.416200

How are these women making themselves out to be the victims :lul: 0 accountability

I want her and hers caring morally superior supporters / donators dead

which is also why foids favorite dog is pitbull

I hate foids i wanna beat them all with rage. Rape and beat foids yes

This is fucking horrifying. Jesus christ i hate this fucking sick world

Yes, foids are actually inclined towards having violent and murderous fantasies towards their children.
This is what happens when they have children with non-Chads. Females hate sub5 genes so much they are willing to kill their children over it.

I hope women die out someday

If men were doing this there would be petitions endorsed by the entire internet to treat them as a terrorist group.

Demonic shit. I bet most worshippers of Moloch in the bad old days were women