Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Most distant object of our solar system has been discovered

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
As you can see it is the most distant object of our solar system.

As scientists have been searching for the 9th planet of our solar system, they have discovered a new planet and the new planet is called "Farout" and we don't know MUCH about it just YET, only that it's a dwarf planet, pinkish in colour, is roughly 300 miles in diameter. Eris held the record for the farthest object of our solar system but Farout rekt it. It might be covered in ice due to the pink colouration.

why space gotta be so big nigga

over for plutocels

It's over for Eriscel. Farout distancemogs Eris to 14AU and back. Never began for Eriscels.

I wanna be a spaceman

Cope, while u stuffy this shit chad fucks what he wants

JFL @ planetcels orbiting the sun like cucks

I wonder if there is a planet just full of incels

shieeeeeet we all just tiny patrcles compared to big space like nothing matters broooo

I wonder if there is a planet just full of incels
Cope. There is a planet full of hyper intelligent Giga Chad’s and they are building light speed spaceships to come here and invaded. Soon there will be 3 Chad’s for every foid.

Interesting. I've always been interested in astronomy. Its truly amazing what you see how big the world is outside that shitty water rock.