Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Most desired waifu trait

• Thread starter Deleted member 33716
  • Start date

Most important waifu traits?

• Face

• Height

• Body shape (curves)

• IQ

• Tightness

• Virgin

• Loyalty

• Prime age

• Shared hobbies

• Mental health

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 33716

Deleted member 33716

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ☄☄☄☄☄
-
What are your top considerations for waifu?

3 votes

Bobs and vagene

loyalty, face, and body shape
@Diocel @Idotms

Loyalty virgin and face.

HOLD OFF. Actually I want loyalty, virgin and prime age. Because I want children and a lot of them.

Last edited:
Loyalty leading atm.
Virginity surprisingly not as popular?

Loyalty virgin and face.

HOLD OFF. Actually I want loyalty, virgin and prime age. Because I want children and a lot of them.
I can’t fkn change my vote on the poll but know that I choose prime age instead of face

Loyaal, lief en lekker

Would settle for loyal though and low bodycount

3 votes is not enough. :feelsbadman: Face, iq, loyalty. Virginity is close 4th. Body shape is a close 4th as well, but idc much as long as she's not a landwhale.

I only picked face, loyalty, and shared hobbies.

- While I find super tall girls attractive, it's not important.
- Don't care about body shape as I've seen girls in multiple sizes I've been attracted to.
- IQ literally means nothing to me.
- I'm old enough to not care about being a virgin and I can't talk about tightness when I haven't experienced tight or loose to even know what it means so this isn't important to me.
- Don't care about prime age as even when I was like 8 or 9, I wanted to fuck a 50+ year old. So I don't care on age.
- I think the mental health means nothing to me. As long as she's not crazy to cut me up into pieces or something. I find crazy girls really attractive.

Can I change my vote

You've been churning out high iq threads brocel :feelsokman:

Loyalty at 91%.

Virginity catching up, but only just a little.

What are your top considerations for waifu?

3 votes
Shared hobbies - doesn't make much sense to be in a relationship when you cannot do anything with her, but also some different hobbies because people need breaks from each other, people who are squeamish about certain things (like diseases/parasites, snakes, invertebrates, crimes, etc.) could not last very long with me, she should also not annoy me by calling certain stuff sick (like wanting to become a hobby-osteologist/preparator or wanting to keep venomous snakes/arachnids/helodermatids), tolerance is needed, participation is great

Mental health - would not want Cluster-B-women (especially BPD) due to own experiences with them (in family/etc.) and the experiences of others; a woman with the same diagnosis (Autism) as me would be preferable due to shared life experiences to some degree

Loyalty - redundant to explain it

IQ - would prefer someone with average IQ at best (like me), no interest in intellectuals that must debate about everything and constantly seek to humiliate others by showing them their "greatness", unironically: most people with higher IQs can be fairly annoying to deal with sometimes and are too complicated, I am extremely simple

Other factors: same political views or at least indifference towards other political views, if she was one of these ALF/PETA cunts (completely obnoxious) it would most likely fall apart

Thanks for all the thoughts so far.

So, instead of prime virgin waifu, we now should say pretty loyal waifu?

More data please.

Virgin copers GTFIH

Most desired waifu trait? Sapience! and secondary one? Face or boobs,IDK.

I want loyalty, virgin and prime age. Because I want children and a lot of them.
Based, I picked iq instead of loyalty since you get some loyalty guarantee out of virginity, but if she would be likely to not be loyal i would pick loyalty. Also picked iq because i hate vapid stupid holes, it guarantees that she has at least some semblance of character.

Loyalty, shared hobbies, mental health.
The rest i don't care for as much, although IQ would be a close 4th

iq, mental health, loyalty

Face body and virginity

If she ain't loyal, another waifu can easily replace her. Whenever my doll starts getting ideas about feminism I just shake the recycle bin to let her know she can be replaced quite easily.

virgin face loyal

Face, body shape, loyalty, iq.

Prime age, tightness, and loyalty.

I'll add height as a fourth choice.

I'd like to have kids so ideally 5'9''+ so lesser chance of manlets.

Throijm3tqp61

Virgin, innocent ,loyal, ideal height and pretty as fuck. That's my baby girl right there :feelsaww:

Mental state. I dunt want any waifu to kill me

virgin or bust

After one week, virgin edges out face. Just.

loyalty, virgin and prime age are the only acceptable answers.

Virgin>Face>Loyality in that order.

I'm surprised by how few people voted for height, I find that important since I'm not very tall

Good data from 54 brocels so far.

It seems without doubt loyalty is most important to us.

Loyalty

Newcels vote.

I want a virgin older anime gf who is loyal and share a common interest with me
Abc5b8b  01

I find it really interesting that on a forum of high T misogynistic males, tightness (of vagina) is considered the least important thing. Goes to show how little we care about superficial things. Yeah, I mean face matters to us but when we say face we don't imagine Adriana Lima type girls. We just think about our looksmatch. Meanwhile to women if your dick is not longer and wider than a foot long subway then you might as well just end yourself.

If she ain't loyal then what's the fucking point?