Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most curry men have horrible lives

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
I was just going through the insta of some currywhores i know. Most of them had pics of them touring exotic islands, lying on the beach, getting drunk at parties, etc. In start contrast, the few curries who have insta (most dont btw, and for good reason) post their gym workouts and lonely photos taken at their shitty houses.

This is worst time in our history to be born a male, especially a curry.

this goes for any race. jfl at not being a chad or at least a chadlite

Curries also smell awful. Somewhere between a mule that's been dead for 10 days and flaming ass.

brutally over for them

Curries also smell awful. Somewhere between a mule that's been dead for 10 days and flaming ass.

The foids also smell but cucks like you would fuck anything with a hole, wouldnt you?
this goes for any race. jfl at not being a chad or at least a chadlite

I havent seen many curry chads though.
some have it worse tbh. Rice and curry and native are probably the most brutal.

Mainly because most there are far too few curry and rice chads relative to the population. Most of these men have lives not worth living.

Last edited:
They either cope with stemmaxxing or they work at a store. Either way they always look like they're miserable :feelscry::feelsbadman:

The foids also smell but cucks like you would fuck anything with a hole, wouldnt you?

I havent seen many curry chads though.

Mainly because most there are far too few curry and rice chads relative to the population. Most of these men have lives not worth living.
I have never seen a curry Chad irl in my life, have seen one Chang but thats it

Curry here, can confirm. Although i have seen many beautiful places, did a trip across multiple european countries. Have gone around India and Thailand. Hope to travel across US and Mexico next year perhaps, and maybe explore more of my cucknada where i am currently (The nature and scenery here is very dank indeed). And then goto China, Philipines, Japan, SouthKorea etc in the next coming years maybe. I just dont like to post pictures on whatever limited social media that i do have.

I have never seen a curry Chad irl in my life, have seen one Chang but thats it

All i see here in curryland are guys whod be better off dead. They wake up, live their shitty lives, earn shitty wages and look depressed as fuck.
Curry here, can confirm. Although i have seen many beautiful places, did a trip across multiple european countries. Have gone around India and Thailand. Hope to travel across US and Mexico next year perhaps, and maybe explore more of my cucknada where i am currently (The nature and scenery here is very dank indeed). And then goto China, Philipines, Japan, SouthKorea etc in the next coming years maybe. I just dont like to post pictures on whatever limited social media that i do have.

Mogs me. I never had money to go anywhere except the US for my studies.

And people wonder why curries are always trying to scam old boomers with robocaller bullshit.

Imagine being non-Chad tbh ngl(cel) I should kms.

I was just going through the insta of some currywhores i know. Most of them had pics of them touring exotic islands, lying on the beach, getting drunk at parties, etc. In start contrast, the few curries who have insta (most dont btw, and for good reason) post their gym workouts and lonely photos taken at their shitty houses.

This is worst time in our history to be born a male, especially a curry.
Gigacope. Chadjeets are busy touring around the world while currycels like you are coping on this forum.

Just pulled this one off my Instafeed. I actually know both these guys IRL.
F6E06DF4 6F0B 45FC A274 561434C4D012

The reality is — currycels have shitty lives. Chads anywhere have great lives.
Are curries high IQ?
The average IQ of Pakistan and India is 84. Similar to Arabs. So, no.

Gigacope. Chadjeets are busy touring around the world while currycels like you are coping on this forum.

View attachment 276462

lmao, their looksmatch has roped a long time ago

View attachment 276462

Guys like him are rare as fuck. Loners like myself are plentiful.
Are curries high IQ?

Yes. Thats why we choose to shit on the streets compared to other humans on the planet :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Cope. "I'm an incel but everyone else who isn't a Gigachad has it just as bad as me"
Compared to incels, normies live the lives of Gigachads.
see that's where you're wrong. better=/=gigachad

most normies have fat girlfriends and/or get cheated on

see that's where you're wrong. better=/=gigachad

most normies have fat girlfriends and/or get cheated on
Except they don't. That's a cope you tell yourself to feel better about being an incel. "I don't get sex but that average looking white guy with a decent social circle can probably only fuck fat bitches". Most normies can still get their looksmatches.
Some will date fat foids, i'm sure a good few will get cheated on, but actual incels would still kill to live their lives.

Except they don't. That's a cope you tell yourself to feel better about being an incel. "I don't get sex but that average looking white guy with a decent social circle can probably only fuck fat bitches". Most normies can still get their looksmatches.
Some will date fat foids, i'm sure a good few will get cheated on, but actual incels would still kill to live their lives.

Let the man cope.

no they don't. foids date up. its called hypergamy for a reason.
Let the man cope.
nah he needs to swallow the hypergamy pill

social media game requires some effort. i outed

no they don't. foids date up. its called hypergamy for a reason.
Yeahh, see, this is why I believe a lot of incels here get their information from other basement dwellers who never actually went out into the real world and it's just an endless circlejerk.
I have tried to socialize so I don't know if many others will be able to relate with me. I have been to nightclubs several times and even managed to get into one house party. Plenty of average couples and strangers making out. In some cases the man was better looking than the foid but seeing a man with a better looking foid wasn't super uncommon either.
Sure, the tallfags and the Chads get the best of the best, but average white and black men will still go through their few hookups and relationships in both high school and college.
And you don't even really need to go out to see this. Go walk past a university campus. If you don't see perfectly average couples then you're ignoring them on purpose.

Yeahh, see, this is why I believe a lot of incels here get their information from other basement dwellers who never actually went out into the real world and it's just an endless circlejerk.
I have tried to socialize so I don't know if many others will be able to relate with me. I have been to nightclubs several times and even managed to get into one house party. Plenty of average couples and strangers making out. In some cases the man was better looking than the foid but seeing a man with a better looking foid wasn't super uncommon either.
Sure, the tallfags and the Chads get the best of the best, but average white and black men will still go through their few hookups and relationships in both high school and college.
And you don't even really need to go out to see this. Go walk past a university campus. If you don't see perfectly average couples then you're ignoring them on purpose.
they exist, but I've seen plenty of normie and fat chick couples as well. also a decent amount WMAF couples as well. I guess the white guy in that case at least isn't fucking a fatty though.

these chciks, even if they're not on tinder, are being spammed on whatever social media they have.

Most of the copers here dont step out as much as they should.

Most of the copers here dont step out as much as they should.
the copers tend to be fakecels or normie tier looking, unsurprisingly they spout bullshit as they aren't really incel rather just are not Chad and can't accept it

the copers tend to be fakecels or normie tier looking, unsurprisingly they spout bullshit as they aren't really incel rather just are not Chad and can't accept it

True. Kind of obvious who are the normie looking ones and who arent.

i can't accept i'm not chad? I know I'm not chad bro lol. and i'm not fakecel despite being white

sub 8 rule is like an iron law for curries

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back