Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most cucked video I ever seen

Cringe. To think I could've done this in my blue pill days.

This is the most cucked video I've certainly seen so far...

I would participate in any event like this. I have self respect

The woman is always the fucking prize & you gotta compete with every other dick to get with a cunt.

If she ain't overjoyed with you, the one happy to choose you then don't bother.

The more you simp, put her on the pedestal & degrade yourself; the more inflated her ego becomes & grossly overrated her own perceived smv.

The woman is always the fucking prize & you gotta compete with every other dick to get with a cunt.

If she ain't overjoyed with you, the one happy to choose you then don't bother.

The more you simp, put her on the pedestal & degrade yourself; the more inflated her ego becomes & grossly overrated her own perceived smv.
She would Get the ick " If you bombard her with Gifts and Kindness .

Talk About Being Backwards .

This is why I think there's a chance I will always be single - I simply refuse to act like this for a foid

The reality is, men are taller, stronger, more intelligent, more emotionally-stable, more mature, more responsible etc etc etc etc etc than women...at minimum, relationships should be based on equality...or if anything, she should be lucky to have you, not the other way around

This is why I think there's a chance I will always be single - I simply refuse to act like this for a foid

The reality is, men are taller, stronger, more intelligent, more emotionally-stable, more mature, more responsible etc etc etc etc etc than women...at minimum, relationships should be based on equality...or if anything, she should be lucky to have you, not the other way around
Thats how it was before the degeneration of boomers became jew boot lickers.
Hence every single problem arose since Hitler Lost the war.

I was expecting the foid to have Down syndrome or something. Fucking cucks, they never learn.

+10000 EGO BOOST FOR THIS TOILET
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

One nigger rolled his eyes at being made to do this cuckery.