Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most cucked moment of the year: mayor of Minneapolis gets kicked out by his own city

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

-BlackLivesMatter matter asks democratic mayor if he will abolish the city police

-he says no

-they heckle him and tell him to leave

-he goes home to the sound of loud heckles like a Cuck

Let's defund the only institution that (barely) keeps niggers controlled.

i hope they do abolish the police. foids will be free range and nothing to stop us

I don't get why police and politicians don't have the backbone to stand up to these faggots. The sheer amount of police and national guard taking a knee is fucking laughable.

Pathetic, this is what happens when you cater to foids, and fags, they will never be satisfied until no one is in charge.

I don't get why police and politicians don't have the backbone to stand up to these faggots. The sheer amount of police and national guard taking a knee is fucking laughable.
Because it’s pandering to not be labeled a racist. Even trump is scared hiding in his bunker at this point

just let your country get taken over by violent anarchists theory

Are 90% of all burgers retarded? Why do they want to defund the police?

Pathetic, this is what happens when you cater to foids, and fags, they will never be satisfied until no one is in charge.

Anyone taking part in these animal behavior sessions are cucked to the core.

Are 90% of all burgers retarded? Why do they want to defund the police?
Cause they're angry over the whole George Floyd thing lol, have you been living under a rock?