Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most cringe thing you've done in a social situation?

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
the most socially retarded, cringe, and embarrassing thing you've done

im too low inhib for this shit

there's not much since I am usually quiet but I sperged out during a job interview last week. It took my more than 5 seconds to finally be able to say the word I was trying to say. I stuttered like crazy for whatever reason..

there's not much since I am usually quiet but I sperged out during a job interview last week. It took my more than 5 seconds to finally be able to say the word I was trying to say. I stuttered like crazy for whatever reason..
I also tend to stutter when I'm even slightly nervous life is a living hell when that happens

Usually jestermaxxing before taking a blackpill falls into that category.

one time I was at this foids house I had a crush on and i really had to poop but I knew I'd make a lot of noise so I left and pooped in the bushes and kind of / not really wiped with some leaves and walked home in shame with poop butt :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

she didn't even notice I left :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It was in 2018, I finally worked up the urge to approach my crush - or atleast I thought. Slowly, I walked up to her table. Her friends noticed me before she did, with faces of disgust and confusion. I finally uttered the words: "H-Hey S-Stacy will you ggo out w-with.. me?". Silence, silence filled the air around us with suspense. Stacy looked at her friends and they looked at her. I heard giggling, then chuckling progressing into full on laughter like Hyenas in front of their prey. The were laughing at me, a subhuman, asking out a foid as good looking as her. I couldn't take the embarrassment, then it happened. I was so nervous that I ended up shitting myself, I couldn't believe that I didn't feel the hot, steaming drops of poo coming from my ass. Looking behind me, I saw a trail, meaning I shat my pants before I approached them, probably out of nervousness. :fuk:

I ran away, far as I could, but as if the universe hated me, I ended up slipping and fell into one of my droplets of feces. I never went back to school for 4 months after that.

one time I was at this foids house I had a crush on and i really had to poop but I knew I'd make a lot of noise so I left and pooped in the bushes and kind of / not really wiped with some leaves and walked home in shame with poop butt :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

she didn't even notice I left :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
:feelskek::feelskek:sorry

It was in 2018, I finally worked up the urge to approach my crush - or atleast I thought. Slowly, I walked up to her table. Her friends noticed me before she did, with faces of disgust and confusion. I finally uttered the words: "H-Hey S-Stacy will you ggo out w-with.. me?". Silence, silence filled the air around us with suspense. Stacy looked at her friends and they looked at her. I heard giggling, then chuckling progressing into full on laughter like Hyenas in front of their prey. The were laughing at me, a subhuman, asking out a foid as good looking as her. I couldn't take the embarrassment, then it happened. I was so nervous that I ended up shitting myself, I couldn't believe that I didn't feel the hot, steaming drops of poo coming from my ass. Looking behind me, I saw a trail, meaning I shat my pants before I approached them, probably out of nervousness. :fuk:

I ran away, far as I could, but as if the universe hated me, I ended up slipping and fell into one of my droplets of feces. I never went back to school for 4 months after that.
This thread is very weird so far

thank you :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

also I saw a skunk on the way home and legit it ran away from me like I was smellier than it :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

you can't make this shit up bro its over for skunkcels like me

I am shycel and feel uncomfortable raising my voice so sometimes I do shit that makes me look like a dick like forgetting to say hi or just not responding to comments people make :feelskek:. I don’t get how normies always have something to say to every little thing