Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most creepy curries on Instagram aren't even curries. They are Sheboons and Niggers larping as curries

Confessor

Confessor

No More Race Wars
★★★★

Check the comments lol

@Chudpreet
@wereq
@Grim_Reaper

Also @DonezoTheClown What did WE ever do to these nogs lmao ? Why are they even doing this ?

Sheboons want masculine alpha curries like us to look bad in the eyes of the beautiful white women so they can keep us for themselves.Look at the depths Sheboons have to go to gatekeep us.Curries are truly irresistible.:feelzez:

Sheboons want masculine alpha curries like us to look bad in the eyes of the beautiful white women so they can keep us for themselves.Look at the depths Sheboons have to go to gatekeep us.Curries are truly irresistible.:feelzez:
JBC is being proven daily:bigbrain:

Helo may i see bob an vegana

Also @DonezoTheClown What did WE ever do to these nogs lmao ? Why are they even doing this ?
The men do this to you because they want to disassociate themselves from you in any way they can. Among all ethnicities, black men HATE it the MOST when they get reminded that most non-fetishized women outside of America specifically view them the same as other deathnic men (unfuckable and below the average white men) so they LARP as curries as a means to self-masturbatorally escape from and cope with being blacks by trying to demoralize you and break every last bit of your image.

The women do it because like every other race of women, there’s a deep cunning hatred towards Indians running through their blood.

Last edited:
SS the comments for me? I don't have an Insta acc

The men do this to you because they want to disassociate themselves from you in any way they can. Among all ethnicities, black men HATE it the MOST when they get reminded that most non-fetishized women outside of America specifically view them the same as other deathnic men (unfuckable and below the average white men) so they LARP as curries as a means to self-masturbatorally escape from and cope with being blacks by trying to demoralize you and break every last bit of your image.

The women do it because like every other race of women, there’s a deep cunning hatred towards Indians running through their blood.
Why is this the most based take on this forum?

Back in my high school this is what I used to notice. For all the liberal speak about muh white supremacy the most vile hatred that poor curry nerds would get is from niggers and niggerinas

It was like they had a personal agenda against curries. It was so evident that even my normie#BLM classmates noticed it and they wondered out loud if India had ever colonised Africa to guarantee such hate

The niggers that would scream the loudest about muh racism muh BLM would then turn around and make curry nerds lives hell

Sorry not well informed on the ins and outs of nigger-pajeet relationships.

Sorry not well informed on the ins and outs of nigger-pajeet relationships.
Sad. Thought you knew a bit about nigger psychology. I have never met one so I personally wouldn't know.

Back in my high school this is what I used to notice. For all the liberal speak about muh white supremacy the most vile hatred that poor curry nerds would get is from niggers and niggerinas

It was like they had a personal agenda against curries. It was so evident that even my normie#BLM classmates noticed it and they wondered out loud if India had ever colonised Africa to guarantee such hate

The niggers that would scream the loudest about muh racism muh BLM would then turn around and make curry nerds lives hell
Don't feel bad for the curries. If you are weak enough to be bullied than you deserve to be bullied.

Tbh nogs do this to Ricecels too. It's cause they are jealous and hate the fact that we prove non whites can succeed even in white countries and that them being failures in everything is not the fault of white supremacy but their inherent inferiority. Nogs can't handle the truth.

Last edited:
This OP is damn right:feelzez: here but truth be told neither of these can resist the charms of the Aryan race colloquially and affectionately called curries

SS the comments for me? I don't have an Insta acc
Screenshot 20231207 091756 Instagram

Screenshot 20231207 091823 Instagram

Screenshot 20231207 091804 Instagram

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231207_091756_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231207_091756_Instagram.jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20231207_091804_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231207_091804_Instagram.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20231207_091823_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231207_091823_Instagram.jpg
    396.9 KB · Views: 25

tbh brown people are one of the most disgraced, not comprehended and secluded races in the world
this is why niggers lives aren't as threatened as it was in the past, now curries are the new niggers of our modern woke world

this is exactly why sheboons need to be exterminated. they're pests and leeches

I think they’re just doing this to stalk Tyrone. On IG there’s a lot of random Indian accs who just follow everyone. I think it’s because many curries use bots to grow their accounts, but now I guess also cause foids like to use this as a stalking strategy.

I don’t think they’re larping with these accs commenting and DMing bob and vegene shit. I don’t think most blacks are aware of that meme first of all, second they have no reason to deliberately ruin our image when our image is already in the dumps

Nig-pajeet relations aren’t that bad anyway. Nigs hate rice a lot more.

I think they’re just doing this to stalk Tyrone. On IG there’s a lot of random Indian accs who just follow everyone. I think it’s because many curries use bots to grow their accounts, but now I guess also cause foids like to use this as a stalking strategy.

I don’t think they’re larping with these accs commenting and DMing bob and vegene shit. I don’t think most blacks are aware of that meme first of all, second they have no reason to deliberately ruin our image when our image is already in the dumps

Nig-pajeet relations aren’t that bad anyway. Nigs hate rice a lot more.
Okay thanks for clarifying.

Who the fuck do those niggers think they are? They aren't even homo-sapiens, they're the last people to be making fun of other races. They should be put in a fucking zoo or preferably deport them back to Africa and then nuke that shithole.

Sheboons testosterone mog me