Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most common interracial couples.

aesthetic_recon

aesthetic_recon

卐 SATOKOCEL 卐 | IQ -4 STD | MOG KING OF INCELS.IS
-
I work at a [REDACTED] in [REDACTED] and the two most common pairings among (us) interracial couples are either white men with Asian women or white women with black men. What are the implications of this?

Isn't there an image about that?

Isn't there an image about that?

curry men with white women immagine in a parallel universe

A professor at my undergraduate university was an Indian man who is now married to a former white female student of his. I'm not saying the indian janitor gets the girl, but the indian janitor gets the girl.:feelsokman:

A professor at my undergraduate university was an Indian man who is now married to a former white female student of his. I'm not saying the indian janitor gets the girl, but the indian janitor gets the girl.:feelsokman:
back then when they couldnt get pumped by chad. yeah they get pumped nowadays like a filter system with the help of dating apps

It's so bad out here in Los Angeles. WMAF has always been common among the millennial and younger generation, and of course there has always been the stereotypical male order bride pairing, but never have I seen so many late boomer/early Gen X Asian women get back out into the dating pool and date fat white men. Normally such women immigrated to the US with Asian husbands from the motherland and I guess now they're at the point where the kids have grown so they get divorced

Last edited:
I work at a [REDACTED] in [REDACTED] and the two most common pairings among (us) interracial couples are either white men with Asian women or white women with black men. What are the implications of this?
Are those Black guys Tyrones? Are those White guys Normie and/or Nerdy? Both common where I am from.

I see it all the time while longboarding near a downtown university campus area. White girls mog every single other foids so it makes sense the chadpreets go white

In my humble opinion, it's all about the sizes of their cocks and vaginas.

It's so bad out here in Los Angeles. WMAF has always been common among the millennial and younger generation, and of course there has always been the stereotypical male order bride pairing, but never have I seen so many late boomer/early Gen X Asian women get back out into the dating pool and date fat white men. Normally such women immigrated to the US with Asian husbands from the motherland and I guess now they're at the point where the kids have grown so they get divorced
Brutal.

women aren't bound to the concept of racial purity, and as they're degenerates, they'll gladly get railed as long the partner is attractive. white men that can't get white women resort to asian females.

JFL imagine being an Asian male living in 2021. JFL JFL :feels::feels::feels: Thank GOD I'm a sand nigger. We dont have to put up with this shit
women aren't bound to the concept of racial purity
Cope. Neither are men. White men mix MORE than white women. White men created Mulattos and Spics because of how much they mixed.

Groommaxxing is legit

Another day another race bait thread. Let's ignore the stats that show the vast majority of whites marry other whites for oh I saw this and that. :feelsclown:

I'm pretty sure the white man in this comic would vastly prefer a white wife.
Yes he is just coping hard and saying to himself that he doesn’t want a white wife anyway when he can’t get one in the first place

JFL imagine being an Asian male living in 2021. JFL JFL :feels::feels::feels: Thank GOD I'm a sand nigger. We dont have to put up with this shit

Cope. Neither are men. White men mix MORE than white women. White men created Mulattos and Spics because of how much they mixed.
:blackpill::yes::yes::yes::yes: