Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most college women will suffer in the end

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
They will fuck Chad in their youth, but there are way too few Chads for them to settle down with one

And most of them major in something completely useless, and end up working in retail jobs or as waitresses, I know because I look them up on Facebook or LinkedIn, and I also work at a retail job part time, so I see them there

They’ll be penniless, without a family, and all dried up and washed up .. but at least they got to have sex with Chad every once in a while when they were young

They will fuck Chad in their youth, but there are way too few Chads for them to settle down with one

And most of them major in something completely useless, and end up working in retail jobs or as waitresses, I know because I look them up on Facebook or LinkedIn, and I also work at a retail job part time, so I see them there

They’ll be penniless, without a family, and all dried up and washed up .. but at least they got to have sex with Chad every once in a while when they were young
Cope they willbe single mother bearing future chads

Bruh same will happen with incels too, and they don't even have good memories from their youth to fall back on. No past, no present, no future:cryfeels:

Cope. If they look decent they can easily find a betabux.

They will hit the wall at 25 and find a betabuxx to raise Chads and Tyrone's pump N dump children.

If they are a 5 or above then they might find a simp and if they can't find a simp they will attend BLM rallies and cry about the Patriarchy instead :feelshaha:

They will hit the wall at 25 and find a betabuxx to raise Chads and Tyrone's pump N dump children.
Or they’ll stay single. Most of women on dating apps are 30 year old single moms

Still life omg all incels/average men

Over educated and under loved :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
A know a foid like this who is decent looking but doesn’t date and just sits at home with her dogs, calls herself a dog mom (jfl) and is getting a masters in a useless field. Someone needs to slap these foids and ask them wtf they’re thinking. We’ll be seeing a lot more of these dog moms in the future and kids with autism from 40 year old desperate foids

Copium overdose, women can't lose

Copium overdose, women can't lose

they lose after their youth runs up

a non fertile older woman has biologically 0 value and wont have the simps that a young woman has

sure they can get laid, but thats just them being used as a sex toy

Cope, women never lose, all they have to do is open their legs.

they lose after their youth runs up

a non fertile older woman has biologically 0 value and wont have the simps that a young woman has

sure they can get laid, but thats just them being used as a sex toy
What you say it's true but, here are somethings you're forgetting
-they had fun, incels never did
-they can still get easily laid, incels can't
-theyll probably end up with a betabuxxer incel she doesn't even like and while in that ltr she will still cheat on the incel because she knows the incel has no choice

This is what I meant by women can't lose, despite they not being in their prime there will always be desperate incels willing to give her everything simply because she is giving him a chance

Bruh same will happen with incels too, and they don't even have good memories from their youth to fall back on. No past, no present, no future:cryfeels:
True asf:feelsbadman:

Suicidemaxxing.:blackpill:

cope jfl, they can still find a betabuxx/cuck

Cope. When AOC wins in 2028 the state will replace the father and support single mommies.