Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most Chads in real life actually hate women / don't take them serious

Jabba The Hutt

Jabba The Hutt

Banned
-
When I still had a social circle, I had a wide variety of men as friends. Some Chads, some chadlites, some normies, and some incel/ugly guys.

It was clearly the Chads who were the most misogynistic group. They didn't treat women seriously. more like children.

And it's clear to me why that would be.

Chads are exposed to women a lot, they interact with them a lot.

If you are a Chad, many women will cheat on their boyfriends/husbands with you.

Meanwhile most of the average/below average guys, they had a lot of bluepilled delusions about women.

Which also reflects their reality: if you never see a woman actully cheating, you could actually believe they are all virtuous angels.

And of course, this argument is a complete deathblow to the "oh incels are just unsuccesful because they are toxic assholes" nonsense.

TLDR: water is wet. But when you experience this stuff in real life, there is really no doubt.

Lots of such guys turn into arrogant, narcissists who act like they're gods anyway because they're given that sort of positive re-enforcement. They can afford to be. Like a spoiled kid will always grow up to be a selfish brat. Due to having life handed too them they often take everything and everyone for granted. One of the issues of abundance I guess.

Lots of such guys turn into arrogant, narcissists who act like they're gods anyway because they're given that sort of positive re-enforcement. They can afford to be. Like a spoiled kid will always grow up to be a selfish brat. Due to having life handed too them they often take everything and everyone for granted. One of the issues of abundance I guess.
Chads are the true incels
We are just struck down by life

I always find it funny when females think that us incels are the most misogynistic men. When it's actually the chads who literally just view them as holes to stick their dicks into.

I always find it funny when females think that us incels are the most misogynistic men. When it's actually the chads who literally just view them as holes to stick their dicks into.
Yeah there's a lot of incels that still naively dream about having a loving girlfriend and things like that

What an absolutely retarded toilet IQ thread. Chads are even bigger simps than normies are. If you think there exists such a thing “based chad” you are a cuckold and probably a faggot in denial who likes chad just as much as foids do.

When I still had a social circle, I had a wide variety of men as friends. Some Chads, some chadlites, some normies, and some incel/ugly guys.

It was clearly the Chads who were the most misogynistic group. They didn't treat women seriously. more like children.

And it's clear to me why that would be.

Chads are exposed to women a lot, they interact with them a lot.

If you are a Chad, many women will cheat on their boyfriends/husbands with you.

Meanwhile most of the average/below average guys, they had a lot of bluepilled delusions about women.

Which also reflects their reality: if you never see a woman actully cheating, you could actually believe they are all virtuous angels.

And of course, this argument is a complete deathblow to the "oh incels are just unsuccesful because they are toxic assholes" nonsense.

TLDR: water is wet. But when you experience this stuff in real life, there is really no doubt.
recluse's alt JFL

oh my goodness how is no one viweing this right now

if you clicked talk about this shit

@Reclusemaxxer

@Recluse

Chads have over abundance of pussy so most of the time they are constantly choosing not to have sex