Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most brutal wristmog yet?

Yeah my foreram basically looks hairless because through sun exposure my arm hair gets really bright, so the little arm hair I have is not visible at all ... I have tons of really dark (almost pitch black) armpit and belly hair though.

Did you ever measure your forearm?
Yes i did before but i do not remember the length

Yes i did before but i do not remember the length
If the circumference is below 13.5cm you may declare yourself the new wristcel king. So far no one here beat me.

If the circumference is below 13.5cm you may declare yourself the new wristcel king. So far no one here beat me.
I will measure it tomorrow and post it hopefully all the years of fapping have gotten my wrist bigger

I will measure it tomorrow and post it hopefully all the years of fapping have gotten my wrist bigger
I wish that was the case ... after roughly 5000 selfmade ejaculations in my very short life I can tell you it didn't help much.

I wish that was the case ... after roughly 5000 selfmade ejaculations in my very short life I can tell you it didn't help much.
Always measure the forearm that you do your business with i am sure there's a slight difference

Always measure the forearm that you do your business with i am sure there's a slight difference
it is my left forerarm, it's just as small as my right one

yeah my wrists look like op's and I'm 27, it never began for me

no gym for your wrists, you can only bloatmaxx

Nope, I have a penis and balls, albeit not giant balls, and a rather thin (but above average in length) penis.

Also done multiple DNA tests, I'm definitely a male.

I have little to no beard growth though, I'm also pretty weak, especially my upper body is ... I can barely bench 110 pounds after 2 years of gymcelling ... Probably just low T.

Fun thing is my father is a high T chad who can bench 4 times as much as me even though he's like 60 lol

There is seriously something odd going on here.