Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most brutal wristmog yet?

Hyperwristcel

Hyperwristcel

The True Alpha Male
★★
My Dad vs me

Attachments

• mog.png
    mog.png
    765.5 KB · Views: 377
Are you like 15?

Fuaaaaaaark, I can relate, but my dad has bitch wrists too.

I'm like 21

(ok, 19 in that picture, but my wrists haven't changed)

Wristcel confirmed. Low prenatal T suspected. What is your 2d:4d ratio?

2d-4d.jpg

I'm above 30 and my wrists are above average (height is not), but I'm still a birdcel. Such a fucking cope, kys.

2d-4d.jpg

My ring finger is slightly longer
My wrists are smaller
Prove it
I'm above 30 and my wrists are above average (height is not), but I'm still a birdcel. Such a fucking cope, kys.
My chin is receding too, so yeah. Wrists are just the icing on the cake. As you can guess, I'm kind of a hit with the ladies.

Last edited:

2d-4d.jpg

My index is like half a cm bigger jfl

to top that, been gymcelling for 2 years now, still at 135 lbs ...

just kill me
My Dad vs me

Now they do look small, but that hand also looks huge, by the length of his arm I'd guess this dude is around 6'3" or 6'4" in terms of height, I'm way shorter than that

i never see guys like this anymore in america

i assume everyone got so fat even framecels look thick now from all the extra fat

Every guy over about 50 has huge thick hairy wrists I notice this. Theres some strange ass evolutionary bottleneck going on where young men today have girl wrists and absent forearm hair. I wonder if it's xenoestrogens, older first time mums, lowering t in father's or something.

Mine are 6.5 inches but I'm 42. They were 6.0 at 21.

Mine are ~6 inches wbu
5.3 inches or 13.5 cm (just measured them) and I'm not short

that places me in the extra small wrist size ...

for females.

Attachments

• wrist.jpg
    wrist.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
Lanklet, framelet, pale incel tier male that is fully Auschwitzmaxxed.
handmogs, heightmogs, and probably framemogs me
So your dick is about the same as your wrist?
my penis is also long and thin, probably one of the smallest in terms of girth, but pretty average in terms of length, for a guy my height that is

I'd guess it's about 15-16cm in length

Last edited:
Holy mother of god. Are u intersexed?
Nope, I have a penis and balls, albeit not giant balls, and a rather thin (but above average in length) penis.

Also done multiple DNA tests, I'm definitely a male.

I have little to no beard growth though, I'm also pretty weak, especially my upper body is ... I can barely bench 110 pounds after 2 years of gymcelling ... Probably just low T.

Fun thing is my father is a high T chad who can bench 4 times as much as me even though he's like 60 lol

Last edited:
Legit thought thats a leg in comparison to your arms, RIP.

Here you go

13.5 cm, or 5.3 inches
Damn you have it worse than me

i never see guys like this anymore in america

i assume everyone got so fat even framecels look thick now from all the extra fat
I see guys like this every now and then in europe. Not that many fatties here
Lanklet, framelet, pale incel tier male that is fully Auschwitzmaxxed.
He just needs to lift weights and be confident bro!!!

What's that penis looking thing on your dad's arm

Is this whole wrist thing a running joke or are you guys really this autistic?

Is your dad a fatcel ?

I have 13,5cm wrists too. I am a huge framelet

62kg at 6'1? lol
just weighed in at 61.3 kg or 135lbs ... in the morning I'm slightly taller than 6'1", about 186cm (6'1.2") this makes me underweight according to all BMI calculators.

I eat normal and work out. I could comfortably get below 60kg without being anorexic or making changes to my diet or anything. I'd still be healthy, that's how small my frame is and how little my bones weigh. I still have a healthy muscle mass, water weight and body fat percentage.
Mogs me tbh
I don't believe it but thanks for giving me hope.
Is this whole wrist thing a running joke or are you guys really this autistic?
I am this autistic, don't know about the others.
Is your dad a fatcel ?
In that picture he weighed 3 times as much as me, but he never really had to be celibate. As I said, he's kind of a Chad, or at least was one when he was younger. Makes the whole me being an incel thing way funnier. My mother also had great facial features and I wasn't low T when I was still in the womb, as my longer ring finger proves.
I have 13,5cm wrists too. I am a huge framelet
Can you prove it? I want to believe it, but I can't unless I've seen a picture.

Last edited:

2d-4d.jpg

I have a a very low 2D:4D ratio (ring finger is almost the same length of my middle finger) yet my wrists are still quite thin.

Looks like a damn leg, not an arm.

I have a a very low 2D:4D ratio (ring finger is almost the same length of my middle finger) yet my wrists are still quite thin.
Yeah, I doubt that testosterone influences bone growth that much. It's probably more of a question of nutrition and stress (on the bones) during puberty. I spent my entire life in front of the PC so I never had to do anything with my hands, only type.
Looks like a damn leg, not an arm.
I think his circumference is about 20cm, 18+cm is considered Chad wrist size and 17+cm is above average (Brad wrist size). Makes my 13.5cm subhuman wrists appear even smaller.

Last edited:
No offense but it looks like white foids forearm

No offense but it looks like white foids forearm
It looks like a very thin White foids forearm. I'll remind you that my forearm is extremely thin for female standards, even though I'm a grown-ass, pretty tall male.

It's not offensive, it's just true.

It looks like a very thin White foids forearm. I'll remind you that my forearm is extremely thin for female standards, even though I'm a grown-ass, pretty tall male.

It's not offensive, it's just true.
well my forearm looks exactly like yours but mine are just bit more hairy

well my forearm looks exactly like yours but mine are just bit more hairy
Yeah my foreram basically looks hairless because through sun exposure my arm hair gets really bright, so the little arm hair I have is not visible at all ... I have tons of really dark (almost pitch black) armpit and belly hair though.

Did you ever measure your forearm?