Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most brutal thing my mom said to me

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
When I was 16 my mom told me this one day, "you know it's ok if you want to bring home girls right? Just make sure your doing it safely" JFL she probably didn't imagine things would turn out like this for me EVER :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul:
Mom I wish I could slay pussies
@Incelius Savage

That means she had faith in you

my mom tried to force me to go outside to talk to girls

she also tried to recommend me a black girl and asked me "do you think shes cute??!" over and over again and i said her face was way to outward and she was skinny

When I was 16 my mom told me this one day, "you know it's ok if you want to bring home girls right? Just make sure your doing it safely" JFL she probably didn't imagine things would turn out like this for me EVER :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul:
Mom I wish I could slay pussies
@Incelius Savage
My parents knew id be ricecel from day 1 as no such thing was ever mentioned

my mom tried to force me to go outside to talk to girls

she also tried to recommend me a black girl and asked me "do you think shes cute??!" over and over again and i said her face was way to outward and she was skinny
blackgirl :feelskek: :feelspuke::feelspuke: :feelspuke: her face is way too forward well no shit thtas an ape

blackgirl :feelskek: :feelspuke::feelspuke: :feelspuke: her face is way too forward well no shit thtas an ape
yeah and she was to dark kek

why would i waste my genetics on something like that?

Has she been digging out the basement?

Well atleast she will never have to worry about you accidently getting a girl pregnant or getting an std.

She found my panty stash once asked if I sneaked home a girl
The real question is, did you tell her you stole them?

(Sorry bro, I do remember you're thread, but not the eventual outcome)

The real question is, did you tell her you stole them?

(Sorry bro, I do remember you're thread, but not the eventual outcome)
no, I told her I broguth home girls. She think im not a virgin

no, I told her I broguth home girls. She think im not a virgin
Just dig you're own grave bro...

Oh well. At Least she has some hope...

Even if you don't.

My mom would be heartbroken if she still lived.

I remember my mom begging me with tears in her eyes to just admit that I'm gay, because she couldn't understand why I never once mentioned a girlfriend in my life.

I remember my mom begging me with tears in her eyes to just admit that I'm gay, because she couldn't understand why I never once mentioned a girlfriend in my life.
:( :fuk:

my father too

That means she had faith in you
Yup. My mom never said anything like that. And I'm 26. Over the past 2 years I moaned about never getting a girlfriend, but wanting one. So since summer she has started saying how relationships suck, how my sister is always unhappy with her boyfriends, that kind of crap. So it's obvious she wants me to stop wanting to have a girlfriend (sure she'd be happy if I'd get one, but she knows it's not gonna happen, so... it's easiest to spare my feelings – if I don't want one, my problem is "solved"). But it's sad how stupid she thinks I am. And she's still trying, even if I told her. Sure, I want her to win the lottery. But will it happen? Very likely no. So it's easiest for her to stop wanting it.

I wish my mom would've done that to me. I'm just too ugly. So my parents weren't and still aren't surprised, at all. My mom's lame attempts in the past 6 months to manipulate me to not want a girlfriend (she'd be happy for me if I'd get one, but she knows it's not gonna happen, so she just thinks it's a good idea to make me not want one). So she doesn't need to live with a frustrated young man, plus she wants me to be happy alone. HYPOTHETICAL Analogy: She really wants to become CEO of Microsoft. I'd like her to become CEO of Microsoft, I'd be very happy. Will it happen? No. So I'll just try talking her out of it ("you'll have a lot of stress", "people could hate you", etc.).