Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Most brutal pill?

Which pill is more brutal?

• Total voters
Ericfffc

Ericfffc

Veteran
★★★★★
Autismpill not mentioned, what kind of blackpiller are you, dude?

I picked racepill since it's the most obvious answer.

The agepill destroyed me.

Racepill since race determines your bones and coloring

Either facepill or heightpill

Dickpill and no one can prove otherwise

i'll tell you the least brutal pill is the "weightpill". because unlike all the other ones on that list, this one is in your control.

I picked agepill but my actual answe

Picked agepill, but my actual answer is the "arrested development pill", that is: it takes life experiences to make new life experiences.

If you're autistic, you can't have a normal childhood, therefore you'll be missing those experiences as you enter puberty, so you can't have normal teenage years, and it all snowballs until you're old but never learned things kids learn early. And nobody teaches an adult sperg obvious things, such as how to carry conversations with NPCs.

Arrested development also happens with sheltered kids, helicopter parents etc.

Last edited:
The NPC pill.

Most women are bots and a hive mind. There’s no soul behind the eyes. Just a hypergamous and sadistic hive mind controlling half the populous to wage emotional and social warfare on the other half

Ntpill because it fucks you up in everything in life. Moneymaxx is harder and you are socially retard. And many more issues depending on the condition.

Agepill and heightpill,both the same.The things you can change are bad,but the time you lost and you'll never get back is the worst imaginable