Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most brutal aspect of blackpill

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Today I went to Church, I saw a joint family with many cousins come there, three little girls and 2 teen boys. One was the typical cute girl( was lightskin, pink lips and bubbly face) other two were dark skin and UGLY ( being honest not hate to those kidlings, bless those souls). Those two teen guys came to meet them, guess what happened, the tow dark skinned girls were not even greeted! The other pretty girl got all the attention, they called her with her name while the other two girls they called " this girl, that girl" One girl was brutally ignored, not a single word spoken to her by those normies. Usually I hate foids but I can't hate 7-9 year olds.

So this is the most brutal aspect of bp:

IT SHOWS NO AGE DISCRIMINATION, THE BP COMES TO COLLECT REGARDLESS OF AGE

Can you recollect any childhood incident where the bp came to collect but you just couldn't understand what was happening and why you were treated the way you were.

Also, do you know babies prefer good looking people in their surroundings than uglies. Also even a baby's survival depends on how cute she is, parents care more about the babies who look cute
Screenshot 20240310 183701

Wake up boyos

Hephaestus was thrown off of Olympus by his mother

IT SHOWS NO AGE DISCRIMINATION, THE BP COMES TO COLLECT REGARDLESS OF AGE
Blackpill always come to collect even if you didn't know any of them. regardless whatever you are

I changed my mind, the most brutal aspect of Blackpill is fewreplypill

Even the ugliest non my foid can have a relationship I remember it from my time at school.

Playing field will be leveled when they grow up.

Can you recollect any childhood incident where the bp came to collect but you just couldn't understand what was happening and why you were treated the way you were.
Bp for me was always about being physically inferior and getting humiliated. Started as early as 9.