Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most bluepilled movie ever: Daddy's home

Iamthesui

Iamthesui

Death is a preferable alternative to cuckoldry
-
So for those who haven't seen it:

Brad Whitaker (Will Ferrell) is a kindhearted radio executive who wants to be the best possible stepfather to his wife's (Linda Cardellini) two children. When her freewheeling ex-husband, Dusty (Mark Wahlberg), breezes back into town, Brad's feeling of insecurity quickly develops into an inferiority complex. As Dusty demonstrates his flair for athletics, home repair and bad-boy charisma, Whitaker finds himself in a no-holds-barred battle to one-up his rival and win the approval of his family.

Now in the movie Mark Wahlberg is better in every way to Will Smith, minus the height (Wahlberg is only 5'8") and is a serious Giga-Chad and Ferrell is a beta-buxxed cuck. The movie goes out of its way to try and prove "its about personality" even when its the most BS thing. Wahlberg makes more money, has a bigger dick, is better looking, etc. The only thing Ferrell has is height and hes better at taking care of kids (who aren't his mind you).
Seriously. Watch the movie if you want the biggest blue pill Hollywood has ever produced.

Nothing new, plenty of movies spread that bluepilled shit. Just watch any high school or college movie where the nerd loser gets the hottest girl in class

I have a code where i sit through every movie. No matter how bad. But that movie made me ragequit HARD.

lol cuck shit

I think that's the joke. That Walburger is, at least superficially, more fun and interesting than Will Ferrell's character. And it's funny to look at the contrast between weenies and cool dudes. That was the appeal of Daddy's Home 2.